New signing for Panthers

Thread starter #1
Just been announced on the Cage Jeremy Van Hoof has signed for Panthers the Canadian D man has been playing in Guildford for the last week or so !!!!!!

ASHIPP

This will bring them up to their import level - and perhaps is being brought in instead of Bergin who was rumoured last week.
It's all getting confusing - let's hope the Panthers are as confused on Wednesday. :eek:

osh

dmd said:
Just been announced on the Cage Jeremy Van Hoof has signed for Panthers the Canadian D man has been playing in Guildford for the last week or so !!!!!!

I remember at the old rink, someone thought Barry Van Hire was our new Dutch import ! :lol:

Thread starter #5
devson said:
he is **** waste of an import did not play much at guildford thats EPL
Considering he has been in Guildford for less than 2 weeks you wouldnt expect him to have played more than the 4 games he has.

zoesdevil

Mike Ellis apparently coming back to Panthers this summer as he lost his job with Eppan in Italy!!!

Does this mean Corey will be leaving??!!

Thread starter #9
The Flames organisation commented on the situation:

“It is not often you have a guy arrive and then decide he wants to walk away from his contract after just 2 weeks, but that is where we are at. In our experience in having never faced such a situation on prior occasions, it was a bit surprising to get the request. Considering the extensive time, effort and expense that goes into satisfying our contractual obligation to a player, something that this club takes very seriously, we are disappointed with not having that obligation reciprocated. Having said that, you can’t keep people around who do not want to be here, and clearly that is the stance Jeremy has taken with his view that an immediate move to another team is in his best interests. On the other hand, his departure, while stunning at first, does remove some of the negative aspects of carrying extra players. In that sense there are some positives that our team can embrace in terms of roster management which, hopefully, will be beneficial to team unity as we head down the final section of games in the chase for the league, cup and playoff titles.”

Skippy

I'd quite like Corey to stay at Panthers for a very long time... Long my he reign infact.

Until he's gone they will continue to be "amusing" once he goes who knows.. They might make use of the huge budget and win somethings

wildthing74

skippy said:
I'd quite like Corey to stay at Panthers for a very long time... Long my he reign infact.

Until he's gone they will continue to be "amusing" once he goes who knows.. They might make use of the huge budget and win somethings
Exactly.He's doing a great job as far as I'm concerned and long may he get the team to under perform but if he has to go let's hope his next stop is player/coach of the Steelers.

wildthing74 said:
skippy said:

Exactly.He's doing a great job as far as I'm concerned and long may he get the team to under perform but if he has to go let's hope his next stop is player/coach of the Steelers.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Literally on the floor with laughter!!

ASHIPP

wildthing74 said:
skippy said:

:lol: :lol: But loyalty can't be faulted ....another member of the Panthers' organisation who lives by their motto 'over paid, over promised, under delivered' (so far, anyway) :lol: :lol: