New shirt sponsor

As it says in the Walesonline article they went into administration last September with Mr Ragan then buying the company. Haven't got a clue how financially sound they are right now. I'm sure some of the deal will be contra with providing players accomodation, but that in itself has a value.

If this deal does give players accomodation that will effectivly free up cash but it could also be money lost as we may recive less cash in total from the deal etc..... Cant see it as a bad thing though so all thumbs up from me ....

I see on the Devils website that it is a 3 year deal, doesn't clearly state if this is a 6 figure sponsorship spread over the 3 years or not. If it is then it's not such a good deal as I first thought for a Main Sponsor :eek: Oh well I guess any sponsorship is better than none in the present climate.

Would have rather seen a new outside sponsor that was nothing to do with Regan and not just going back to the South Wales Echo.

Did the Coca Cola or Thomson deals ever provide much cash inflow for the club?

Would have liked to have seen a company of that stature being involved and maybe chucking some cash our way.

At this moment in time we're simply not a strong enough product (financially) to entice such big names. Perhaps after the 3 years we will be in that situation though.