New season tickets

Thread starter #1
So just to confirm as I may have gotten confused, will season tickets be £445 now or £520? Just want clarification as I may have confused myself.

Have Hope#35

rikardo1uk said:
Foxy said:
£445 price as at the end of the season. Buying tickets on the day reduced from £17 down to £15.
Is the on day ticket price confirmed anywhere guys?
Confirmed on the night and it's written on Twitter & Wales Online... Does that count? I'm sure there will be something on the Devils website in due course!

Have Hope#35 said:
rikardo1uk said:
Foxy said:
£445 price as at the end of the season. Buying tickets on the day reduced from £17 down to £15.
Is the on day ticket price confirmed anywhere guys?
Confirmed on the night and it's written on Twitter & Wales Online... Does that count? I'm sure there will be something on the Devils website in due course!
Yeah brilliant thanks very much ;). Although Juts checked the twitter account and nothing showing in regards to that info.

Have Hope#35

Yeah brilliant thanks very much ;). Although Juts checked the twitter account and nothing showing in regards to that info.
Here:

The Inferno
‏@theInfernoCoUk Match night tickets lowered. Now £15 adult walk up #meettheowners

Have Hope#35

rikardo1uk said:
Have Hope#35 said:
Here:

The Inferno
‏@theInfernoCoUk Match night tickets lowered. Now £15 adult walk up #meettheowners
Thanks Very Much.
Also: Cardiff Devils ‏@cardiffdevils · 17h
@toddkelman confirms walk up tickets for @cardiffdevils prices dropped to £15 £10 £6 respectively

Does anyone know when the season ticket deadline is and where u got to go to pay the deposit money? will it be the same place as last year?

Also is it £30 a month for everybody? cause on walesonline today, it says they aint changing the prices this season so im a bit confused at the moment.

mazza03

I don't think there is a deadline and he said ST prices were going to be dropped I think !!!! All the same price with no increase every month, does that make sense? I'm sure someone with more than half a brain (that's me) will put it right. :D

wildthing74

Have Hope#35 said:
They should scrap the Family 2+2 and the Family 2+3 Season Ticket as it's cheaper to buy the Family 2+1 Season Ticket and then purchase an Extra 1 or 2 Child Season Tickets? Unfortunately that's a hangover of Ragan's inability to do anything successfully or professionally!
Indeed and that's what I will be doing. They still went with these prices even though this was pointed out before they released the prices to the fans!