New Marketing Appointment

dave

Was not Mark moved across to sort out the DCF mess? And Brent moved across to more on the Devils side?
But yeap on Twitter that they are recruiting for ops manager and to send CV to Paul Ragan and also they have a few interviews lined up etc.. That would then give them 4 in office I believe.
Could not find what the salary and what the job spec is though.
I guess hoping for a Todd Kelman type is out of question

wildthing74

dave said:
If we are to push on as a club I would love us to have this type of guy running the club.An ex player who knows the game and club but with the brains to do the job.A Matzka type of guy that we know is switched on as been to business school.

dave

Arms13 said:
What does an Operations Manager role involve?
Ask Mark in training later :D But day to day running of the club and dealing with and gaining new sponsors I guess...Also dealing with the league and visas etc..

Finny

wildthing74 said:
dave said:
If we are to push on as a club I would love us to have this type of guy running the club.An ex player who knows the game and club but with the brains to do the job.A Matzka type of guy that we know is switched on as been to business school.
Did Kelman already have business qualifications, or simply learn as he went along?
He's been there so long now I've forgotten!

Wannabe2

Kipper said:
I can't keep up with who is employed, who is not employed, who has what title and who is doing what :? ;:|
Milam has gone, the rest have stayed,Stu is Capt, and G is the coach and coaches the team. ;) :lol: :lol: