New League Signings

wildthing74

Two quality players and nice to see Olson won't have it all his own way this season.Bayrack is the kind of player I could have seem us signing but maybe like Ling just the wrong side of 30 for us?

Tad#

This is all over twitter:

Nottingham Panthers have signed an NHL Lockout player. ITC cleared too.

No-one has said who yet..

Tad#

No idea. He needed ITC clearance. Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't that make them a European player?

Also, Marc Levers has just tweeted "I've heard who we've signed. WOW!!"

Tad#

More clues from twitter:

Our player is a forward who has played in over 150 NHL games in the last 2 seasons #clues #panthersnation

Wannabe2

skippy said:
How many imports is that in Nottingham now ?
58 the same about of years since they won the league i think, as the old saying goes if you cant win a championship, buy a championship. Think the Panthers are trying to make the Champions league, they will be playing Chelsea next. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wannabe2 said:
skippy said:
58 the same about of years since they won the league i think, as the old saying goes if you cant win a championship, buy a championship. Think the Panthers are trying to make the Champions league, they will be playing Chelsea next. :lol: :lol: :lol:
John Terry for Panthers :twisted: :lol:

drainage

Wannabe2 said:
skippy said:
Imports now or imports by Christmas by end of season?? I suspect an increase month on month !

osh

Wannabe2 said:
skippy said:

Steady on, that's what we used to do and we didn't complain!
Good luck to them, wish it could be us. Anyway, it will make beating them that much more enjoyable won't it ? ;)

osh

Great signing for Panthers.
Who knows, maybe some of our imports know of an NHLer close friend who may wish to come over, see our beautiful country, play and keep fit for a small fee. :eek:
There is no doubt in my mind that if that were to happen we would immediately get another 400 bums on seats, just look at the Craig Weller scenario.