New Devils' Signing today.....is Chad the new Sacratini?

ASHIPP

Thread starter #1
Club has signed a new player btw. It's lead news on the website. Italian Canadian versatile forward Chad Pietroniro....enjoy reading!

Wannabe2

Club has signed a new player btw. It's lead news on the website. Italian Canadian versatile forward Chad Pietroniro....enjoy reading!
He looks a feisty little bugger in fairness, hopefully he could be the touch paper to fire the guys up. Welcome to Cardiff Chad.

osh

I wouldn’t get too excited over this signing having seen him play some years ago. Injury cover ? Who knows but he‘s a brave player sure enough, 4th line or 3rd at very best. Wish him well and as he puts himself about, fans may warm to him.

moggy#9

I wouldn’t get too excited over this signing having seen him play some years ago. Injury cover ? Who knows but he‘s a brave player sure enough, 4th line or 3rd at very best. Wish him well and as he puts himself about, fans may warm to him.
Just out of curiosity, what team was he on when you saw him?

Paul Sullivan

To answer the OP - no. There's only one Stallion.

Could he however be the new Culligan? That for me would be very welcome. Played one game F, one game D this weekend. No easy feat. Culli was a master at this and another like him would arguably be more use than anything right now. Now if he can just go viral by scoring on his back with opposition players draped all over him also...