New Devils Jerseys

Diablo3

I am essential the same here. Englishman came to Cardiff - fell in love and then picked up a girlfriend. She now has a ST with me because otherwise she won't see me in the season.

Adore the anthem. And as a Westcountry boy there's a few similarities culturally generally. The mask wearing was a blessing for me (not only because it covered half my face!) but also I could make the rough sounds along with the anthem - which I am struggling to learn. Absolutely love it though.

On the version of the anthem issue - I first came when we had Beth singing it on the ice. Then when she left we had the CHL/recorded version and then when I spoke to Sully about it I put my foot in it....

Now Sully sings it from the gantry and he does a great job. It's slightly different but it's just as good - even better as he dips low on points when I can go low as well lol

Whatever our differences on it all - we all love the Devils. So let's leave it there and focus on the upcoming season?

One love x
I thought the version we had Friday was a pre recorded one like we had in the CHL. I've heard Sully's and it is just right. Or am I going mad. Or it could be my age, what was I saying?