New Devils Blog

Great blog Aled! You are a much better writer than Zorber. Very exciting time for the Devils, as we are in trophy chasing season. Our team has all the ingredients; scoring, toughness and speed. Most importantly, as evidenced by Wednesdays win, they are a playing for each other and stepping up when a role needs to be filled. Can't wait to be over there for the challenge cup final and look forward to chatting with you.

Great blog Aled! You are a much better writer than Zorber. Very exciting time for the Devils, as we are in trophy chasing season. Our team has all the ingredients; scoring, toughness and speed. Most importantly, as evidenced by Wednesdays win, they are a playing for each other and stepping up when a role needs to be filled. Can't wait to be over there for the challenge cup final and look forward to chatting with you.
Sounds like a very nice apology for beating you up in the plastic bubble!);-
Yes, the blog is a good 'un fella. Well played!

Pondlife

That’s a quality and insightful read, so thanks for posting. Also, the nods to other team’s quality players shows some class in my (very humble) opinion.

More please. :)

matbur

Can you add something on there which emails out a notification whenever it gets updated? Most Wordpress sites have that available as a widget!

Good read! :)

Great build up for the challenge cup tomorrow. Last year's loss still stings, and I know we will be a motivated team.
I love that we are playing the Steelers, as they bring out our best. We will be fast, tough and hungry.

Gaz G

Interesting comment about how if we win the cup this year it would spur us on for more success. I agree 100 percent.

I must add something that has sat pretty deep with me for a couple of years.

Two years ago when we won the Challenge cup and lost out on the league, I suggested that winning the cup may have actually lost us the league. I got "owned by the owners" if I remember correctly.

Not one to hold a grudge but Aleds comment rings true to me and I wonder if anyone's opinion has now changed?