Never mind a top end D let's have him instead!!!!!

rolf

Thread starter #1
Kyle Beach  
Birthyear: 13/01/1990 Birthplace: Vancouver, BC, CAN
Position: RW Shoots: R
Height: 191 cm / 6'3" Weight: 95 kg / 209 lbs
Contract: 13/14
Drafted: 2008 round 1 #11 overall by Chicago Blackhawks
Beach is a big winger who likes to play a physical and aggressive brand of hockey. He likes to agitate and get opponents off their game. Owns decent scoring ability around the net where he looks for rebounds or deflections.

Nicked all that from elite prospects and with 162 AHL appearances, I'm sure he could sharpen up our pp a bit. We could leak a few more goals but we might score a few more too....as long as we get one more than our opponents is my recipe for happy days. Oh yes.

Considering it's our defense that's let us down so far this season i think we do NEED to bring a top end D man. I think as long as we can create a solid defensive unit our forwards will have a lot more to play off of and create more scoring chances.

osh

Earnie said:
Jones72 said:
...and as his parents are presumably Mr. and Mrs. Beach, that would make him the son of a...

I think that is very good indeed!!
Appeals to my SoH anyway
:lol: Well it would do wouldn't it, after all, you drove the fastest milk cart in the West years ago! ;)

rolf

Thread starter #7
Looks like he has gone back to Rockford now anyways so we ain't gonna have that sonnuva, but good news is that Steve Montador is still showing as rumoured retired. In my stilton-frenzied mind, that tells me he is choosing which Kia he fancies and whether to live in Strangetown or Prospect Place...........

We'll probably end up with that big pole that Caps gassed this week, but if you don't have a dream, how's it gonna come true?