Mr Sharp

E.D.S.

Thread starter #1
Sorry if this is old news folks I've been off line for a while.....I see Mr Sharp is back in action for the Steelers and back doing what he does best (or should that be worst) with Ndur last night.
I've got to be honest, I was hoping the Steelers might have done the decent thing and sacked him.

Ih8Sheffield said:
Absolute joke!!!! I personally thought the league should have done more, attempting to spear to the head after all is pretty serious!!!!!!
attempting to stick a player in the head is bad enough but hitting the linesman instead should have been an auto ban from the league, whats does it say for our league if we keep players who will go out of their way to do this??

It's an amateur player playing for an amateur organisation in an amateur league.

Another loss for Sharp as he tries to continue the fight while the lino's are in. He also only throws punches when he has the jump on a guy...he just hugs the rest of the time.

I don't really see the point in Sharp who if he didn't have this 'unpredictable' streak would have already become a laughing stock. (If he is not already)

Soundwave1 said:
It's an amateur player playing for an amateur organisation in an amateur league.

Another loss for Sharp as he tries to continue the fight while the lino's are in. He also only throws punches when he has the jump on a guy...he just hugs the rest of the time.

I don't really see the point in Sharp who if he didn't have this 'unpredictable' streak would have already become a laughing stock. (If he is not already)
When steelers brought in Cruickshank (who is one of the top fighters when he wants to fight) why did they not sack Sharp??
Could it have anything to do with the fact we have to Play steelers again before the end of season?
maybe he will try his antics again in this game???

Steelers as an organisation need to look at themselves and sort themselves out, he is the worst hockey player ive ever seen, he can barely skate yet alone shoot or fight or pass or anything to do with hockey except warm to bench (thats is he stays on it)

I'm not a huge fan of Sharp by any means and I did witness him do a stupid thing in the tent, but as far as last night goes, this shows exactly why the boy still has a job...

1) Neilson jumps Phillips.

2) Sharp skates on for the next shift to show you can't jump our captain in our rivals barn. A tactic employed by many a coach.

3) Sharp does ok against Ndur. A slight loss, yes, but many an import in this league won't fight Ndur. If Sharp had leg strength/ balance and could stand toe to toe without getting wrestled down then he'd do ok trading punches as his huge chin is the best in this league! Haha :lol: He got up and carried on fighting Ndur whilst many would have stayed down. The boy is courageous, if slightly stupid. And to be honest, he faired just as well as when Cruikshank fought Ndur on 27/12/08.

4) CRUIKSHANK scores whilst Neilson AND Ndur are in the box.

Job done.

Soundwave1 said:

Although I am no fan of Steelers, The Amateur team just walked this amateur league, dosen t look good on the rest of us

Cookies_naughtyboy said:
Ih8Sheffield said:
Absolute joke!!!! I personally thought the league should have done more, attempting to spear to the head after all is pretty serious!!!!!!
attempting to stick a player in the head is bad enough but hitting the linesman instead should have been an auto ban from the league, whats does it say for our league if we keep players who will go out of their way to do this??
Can you imagine had Vother done this. I can only think that he wouldnt be allowed near the British game again

Becky

Looking forward to seeing who Sharpe will have a fight with on Sunday..
Has he even got any goals or assists this season?

CJDevil21 said:
Cookies_naughtyboy said:
Ih8Sheffield said:
Can you imagine had Vother done this. I can only think that he wouldnt be allowed near the British game again
we would not have seen Voth again if it has been him but Voth does have a lot more sence than Sharp,
Sharp has 1 Goal 1 assist and 213 PIM for 36 games, his goal was a PP apprently
What the hell is he doing on the PP???

jodysstillagirlsname said:
Soundwave1 said:

Although I am no fan of Steelers, The Amateur team just walked this amateur league, dosen t look good on the rest of us
I was careful to call it an amateur organisation rather than team. :cool: I was thinking more of the off-ice side of things. I totally agree their team is far from amateur and have fully deserved the league title.

Cookies_naughtyboy said:
Ih8Sheffield said:
if it was vother that did it they would be quick enough to give a league ban then!!!!!!!!!!!