morrisette

bozman said:
Has morrisette re-signed ??

Curious question when the team list is so easy to find!

The sceptic in me, and being scarred from previous year nonsense is putting two and two together and getting bad news

bozman

Thread starter #5
Budgie said:
bozman said:

The sceptic in me, and being scarred from previous year nonsense is putting two and two together and getting bad news
Not a curious question when I seen it on the website and couldn't recollect hearing the news I wanted to check is a question not allowed to be asked on here budgie ??

Have Hope#35

bozman said:
Budgie said:
bozman said:

Not a curious question when I seen it on the website and couldn't recollect hearing the news I wanted to check is a question not allowed to be asked on here budgie ??
You can understand Budgie's concern when the confirmation of his signing is in so many places! Clearly it's just poor research as opposed to news that he's no longer signed (or similar bad news)... All's well that ends well ;)

James

Administrator
I think we as Devils fans are just a bit wary of all the good news at the moment. We're not used to it not all going tits up.

bozman

Thread starter #9
James said:
I think we as Devils fans are just a bit wary of all the good news at the moment. We're not used to it not all going tits up.
Too true James and didn't really like Budgie's one tbh but all good

bozman said:
James said:
Didn't mean to offend Bozman, I was just hoping it wasn't a "I know something you don't" moment like we had at the end of last season from many others

bozman

Thread starter #11
Budgie said:
bozman said:
James said:
Didn't mean to offend Bozman, I was just hoping it wasn't a "I know something you don't" moment like we had at the end of last season from many others
OK no worries mate