more trouble with dirty giants

Ocko

How lightweight are the Giants for that first game now? No recognised fighter in their lineup. I wonder how quiet Lloyd will be now? Time to smash them all over the ice for once.

Ocko said:
How lightweight are the Giants for that first game now? No recognised fighter in their lineup. I wonder how quiet Lloyd will be now? Time to smash them all over the ice for once.

Lloyd will be Lloyd, he will play as he normally does.
Panthers fans said he would be quiet without Keefe both in Nottingham and on Friday in Belfast....they were wrong on both counts.
Smash us all over the ice you say....well the Devils have had plenty of opportunity to do this on more than one occasion, and thus far haven't done so.
Most of this is stoked up by fans, but you have plenty of tough players on your roster to rough up any team in this league, but for some reason they aren't doing it.
For the double header I fully expect Devils to be fired up, and if they aren't ...why not?
The only ones I see that have a problem to sort out is Keefe and Conboy, but then again maybe Quiney feels he has something to prove. Personally I would prefer the points. So what will be will be

jimmy snels

oneill said:
Sunday night should be fun. :)
Agreed. Do u know if there will be a webcast for both games?

I think sunday keefe vs conboy will happen. Just hope conboy doesn't get banned as he's liable to no choice him and not stop!

drainage

Ocko said:
Sadly I agree with you both. Although I can't see Conboy not having a pop at Keefe.
Prefer we play the game and don't go looking for trouble ... They want to start it fair enough no need for us to

We didn't like what Keefe did so don't do the same

drainage said:
Ocko said:
Sadly I agree with you both. Although I can't see Conboy not having a pop at Keefe.
Prefer we play the game and don't go looking for trouble ... They want to start it fair enough no need for us to

Keefe v Conboy will likely happen. If Conboy thinks Keefe broke the code he has to be held accountable. Ideally it should have happened immediately after the incident. With the lack of support Conboy had after the incident it makes you wonder why he would be so quick to jump in for a teammate in future. Except Quiney.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

drainage said:
Ocko said:

Disagree with this, Keefe overstepped the mark and wasnt adequately punished enough by the league. He deserves a few slaps and to be taught a lesson.

mazza03

drainage said:
Ocko said:

+ 1

Devil_Bluebird said:
drainage said:
Ocko said:

Disagree with this, Keefe overstepped the mark and wasnt adequately punished enough by the league. He deserves a few slaps and to be taught a lesson.
Exactly right

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2