Message from Simon

mazza03

Thread starter #1
I received this by e-mail this morning:-

Dear Season Ticket Holder,

Thank you for your patience during this unsettling period, please
rest assured we are working very hard to ensure that the Cardiff
Devils come back as strong as ever next season.

I am writing to confirm that your seat has been allocated, and will
be yours for the forthcoming season.

For those of you that paid your balance in full, there is nothing
you need to do except wait (not long now, we promise) for the
season to kick off with the Festival of Hockey on the weekend of
27th-28th August.

For those of you who opted for Direct Debit, we are in the process
of calling through all of you to confirm how 'catch-up' payments
can be made until we have our new DD facility in place. The earliest
we think this will happen is from 1st Sept, and we apologise for any
inconvenience this may have caused.

We have our new bank account set-up, and can accept bank transfers.
Alternatively, we can accept cash or cheques (made payable to
Cardiff Devils) at our new offices in Caspian Point, Cardiff Bay.

If you haven't received a call yet, or would like further information,
please call the office on 02920 444050, where we will be more than happy
to discuss you payment options with you.

Finally, we would like to thank you for your continued support, and
look forward to seeing you in the BBT very soon.

Regards,

Simon

Sorry but I won't be catching anything up till I know what's going on with players and the rink situation, I have a bambino on the way and can't afford to lose £70 let alone anymore. let's see some signings and guarantee we have a rink to play out of then maybe just maybe I will " Catch Up"

Ger-Devils

sniper13 said:
Sorry but I won't be catching anything up till I know what's going on with players and the rink situation, I have a bambino on the way and can't afford to lose £70 let alone anymore. let's see some signings and guarantee we have a rink to play out of then maybe just maybe I will " Catch Up"
I paid my catch up payments on Wednesday. We will have a team and a rink

sniper13 said:
There is less likely to be a team if people refuse to make payments that they have comitted to.

Slightly off topic, has there been any word as to whether the refund on matches will be honoured?

Kipper

Ger-Devils said:
sniper13 said:
How can you be certain though Ger? I understand it takes about 6 weeks to get work permits through and there's only 7 weeks until the "festival". That's assuming Petrouis doesn't bulldoze the BBT in the meantime :eek:

You guys can do what you want of course but my situation is different, there is a lot going on and until I see some movement or at least some positive news Im holding tight. Doesn't make me less of a fan just as kipper says there's a lot of negativity going on

A

Anonymous

How sure of that are you? Not everyone is a position to potentially throw money away.

I don't condemn Snipers sentiments one iota !! (not saying anyone has)

fdlf666

Nice of Simon to E-mail you.
Pity about the rest of us ST holders.

No E-Mail, No phone call = no respect.

I wait in hope!!!!!

Did you give the club your e-mail address? I doubt they were sent individually, it would have gone to all e-mail addresses for season ticket holders.

Kipper, we have signed players later than mid August before and had them in for the start of the season. Has the process changed for getting permits?

Ger-Devils

Zed said:
How sure of that are you? Not everyone is a position to potentially throw money away.

I just think things will be ok. When I spoke to Brent in the office, he said that Simon would be emailing all season ticket holders regarding DD payments.

drainage

I am being cautious as well at the moment too much is unconfirmed we don't have a team really , no idea what if anything will happen with rink.

I will happily pay to watch the Devils next season just want to know what I am going to be watching....in today's current climate money is tight for everyone so think we should be allowed to exercise caution without our allegiance being questioned

Couple of signings would make me feel better ....decent signings that is

Ger-Devils said:
Zed said:

I just think things will be ok. When I spoke to Brent in the office, he said that Simon would be emailing all season ticket holders regarding DD payments.
Yeh i got an email last night so i guess there making there way round us as quickly as they can. Keep the faith

fdlf666 said:
Nice of Simon to E-mail you.
Pity about the rest of us ST holders.

No E-Mail, No phone call = no respect.

I wait in hope!!!!!
I also had the email from Simon and also last week I had a phone call from Kelly explaining to me what was happening with the DD aswell.
I have also paid my 2 catch up payments

I've had my e-mail and call too. 600 is a lot of people, somebody has to be first in the line and somebody last. My surname starts with A, so maybe they're going alphabetically.

I'm keeping the faith and paying up too.

Hope the playing season is as exciting as the off season has been this year.

fdlf666

Yes they have my E-mail address and telephone number, but still no contact from the Devils

Paid in full up front so does this mean I don't get my Season Tickets and lost my money.

fdlf666 said:
Yes they have my E-mail address and telephone number, but still no contact from the Devils

Paid in full up front so does this mean I don't get my Season Tickets and lost my money.
No, it doesnt mean that at all. It just means they havent got round to you yet . There is no office staff so there will probably be only one or two people trying to get round everyone.

Like wise I have paid in full for my season ticket in cash and no I haven't heard from the office either, whether by email or phone call and I have to admit it is narking me that we do not have some sort of confirmation. Although at this point is the confirmation worth anything with the state The Devils are in. I must admit I am also bordering on nervousness that my money have gone up in blue smoke and if it have then I will be totally peed off :evil: :x