Meet the players and getting ST?????

mazza03

Thread starter #1
Hi, has anyone heard when the season tickets are ready for collection and if there is a meet and greet this year? I'm away next week so it's sods law that's when it will be :DWD

Its all getting really close, is the ice being painted before the start of the league games this season? With the changes to the zones I assume it would have to be. In previous years this has been done towards the middle of September

James

Administrator
I think the zone changes isn't mandatory this year to give rinks like Cov who change their ice rarely time to adapt. So it wouldn't need to be in place for the start of the year

James said:
I think the zone changes isn't mandatory this year to give rinks like Cov who change their ice rarely time to adapt. So it wouldn't need to be in place for the start of the year
The lines in Coventry are usually difficult to see anyway so the zones could be anywhere

Finny said:
It is usually done after the end of the school holidays, else PI would lose out on a lot of money.
I already knew that Mark, just thought there may be a difference because they have to provide ice fit for hockey with lines etc whereas usually its the sponsors logos etc that need renewing, this season it would be the lines as well but James's reply has cleared that up

voth26

this is the first time as long as i can remember anyway that all the team with the exception of will, will be in well before our first friendly!!!.

Wannabe2

voth26 said:
this is the first time as long as i can remember anyway that all the team with the exception of will, will be in well before our first friendly!!!.
It's also a long time since there has been this kind of Buzz before our first friendly.
Happy Hockey Days.

Wannabe2

Sheincar said:
Guessing meet the players not happening as it was meant to be today.
In fairness lots of players only arrived yesterday, trained today, need training tomorrow to sort out lines etc, and Wed have a game. Hopefully it will happen shortly.