McMorrows favourite song.

Thread starter #1
I played for the nhl but then I got high.
I lasted one game because I got high
I play for the belfast giants and I know why
Because I got high because I got high because I got high

La da da da da da

I wanted to be a sherrif but then I got high
I didn't make deputy because I got high
I'm only a donkey now and I know why
Because I got high because I got high because I high

Rempel16

That's sick!!!!

The guy hasn't even been found guilty and it was nothing to do with drug use anyway. Real classless of you.

I agree with Rempel16, if one of our players had been accused and someone posted something like this online we would be up in arms.

People need to be very careful about what they write on these forums, some people may not find this type of thing offensive but, believe me, other people do.

Would just like to say I know Bubbles very well this post I can guarantee was not written to cause offence, and the guy is far from classless.
CJ

Thread starter #6
I think some people need a sense of humour, and for the record I am actually friends with the Sheriff and he is laughing at the British sense of humour. Also if it was one of our players I would pen a funny ditto to make a joke of such accusations, mind you playing for the Gisants was a classless thing to put. :lol:

Rempel16

I didn't mean the person was classless. I meant the comments were classless.

Whether it's meant to cause offence or not, sean has a case of libel right there if he clears his name, maybe this thread should be deleted. As cardiffdevil said, we would (rightly) be up in arms if such comments were made against one of our own.

Rempel16

bubbles said:
I think some people need a sense of humour, and for the record I am actually friends with the Sheriff and he is laughing at the British sense of humour. Also if it was one of our players I would pen a funny ditto to make a joke of such accusations, mind you playing for the Gisants was a classless thing to put. :lol:
what's being friends with him got to do with it? If you're that friendly with him you should know that the story has nothing to do with drug use.

I certainly wouldn't get away with making light of serious accusations about my friends. Not the best way to be supportive!

My sense of humour is fine thanks, I just don't see the funny side when the recipient if the 'joke' is facing a stretch IF found guilty, but go have a laugh at your 'friends' expense.

CJDevil21 said:
Would just like to say I know Bubbles very well this post I can guarantee was not written to cause offence, and the guy is far from classless.
CJ
Each to their own.

Defamation laws are wonderful things. Joke or no joke. ;)

bubbles said:
I am actually friends with the Sheriff and he is laughing at the British sense of humour.
What's his favourite colour? And what make is his sofa?

Rempel16 said:
Whether it's meant to cause offence or not, sean has a case of libel right there if he clears his name, maybe this thread should be deleted.
Quite! I suggest Bubbles, that if you have a spare hour before you go to Nottingham then you should have a browse of the Sheffield Wednesday forum defamation case. Here No one is safe! :lol:

Thread starter #11
Thanks I will and obviously banter is not in your vocabulary. And the great British tradition that we have used for centruies of laughing at adversity with and at comrades and friends means all those people have no idea of friendship. Oh well I obviously do not understand. :?:

DevilDom

I think people need to calm down a bit here. It's a joke!

God's knows where we will be if you can't make a joke (that is not offensive) without people jumping on their high horse and shouting libel (the states?)!

Thread starter #13
Defamation, excellent some 'would be' lawyers. Let me think the only thing Sean could accuse me of is saying this is his favourite song when it isn't. Sorry Sean you'll have to sue I forgot your favourite song is , 'Little donkey'. Lmao.

Anyway I'll finish posting, if you found this fhread unny post on it, if you didn't start your own thread that slanders Bubbles and put's me in a bad light. :D

Rempel16

I can't believe you're trying to excuse your actions by bringing up British tradition! You've posted potential libellous comments about sean and the giants org onto a public forum, something which the giants org ( players included ) could take further.

Banter has absolutely nothing to do with it.

If my friend was wanted on serious charges on the other side of the world, I don't think posting non-supportive chants on a public forum would be the best thing to do.

Rempel16

bubbles said:
Defamation, excellent some 'would be' lawyers. Let me think the only thing Sean could accuse me of is saying this is his favourite song when it isn't. Sorry Sean you'll have to sue I forgot your favourite song is , 'Little donkey'. Lmao.

Anyway I'll finish posting, if you found this fhread unny post on it, if you didn't start your own thread that slanders Bubbles and put's me in a bad light. :D
you implied that sean only lasted one game in the NHL cos he was on drugs!!!

You also implied that the giants only signed him because he was on drugs!!!

Thread starter #16
Oh well I am going to be sued big time for my libel comments. Whoops. I won't have house, or a car, all because I got high.

Finny

CJDevil21 said:
Im sure anyone who has said anything about John Terry in recent weeks can look out in this case.
But everything that was said about John Terry was almost certainly true.