Maxi to play in Ebbw Vale

Wannabe2

Thread starter #1
Monday at Ebbw Vale the Cardiff Capitals inline hockey team will be playing a competition against many teams from england, and appearing for them will be no other than Mr Max Birbraer, also it looks like Shannon will be donning the skates, and maybe Poper and Symmonds. Its bank holiday monday, so if any of you guys are at a loose end and fancy checking out Maxi etc, give the lads a bit of support.

Chris

Administrator
Anymore details on this? Time? Actual location?

Never seen inline hockey before and as you say, it's a bank holiday \o/

Chris.

Koop11

Popping down there myself. A few of the old lads I played with are representing in the tournament. I heard Max among others was playing. I was tempted to come out of retirement for this one but think I'll leave that to the less injury prone gentleman ;)

Wannabe2

Thread starter #4
Sorry its at Ebbw Vale leisure centre, will get the times for you, it starts in the morning and i think goes on all day.

scottydoesntknow said:
Hmm... is there a train station in Ebbw Vale, if so... how far away from the leisure centre is it?

Scott.
Yeah there is, and the station is about 2 miles away from the leisure centre. There are busses from the station up into town then its a short walk of about 5 mins... :D

andydevils said:
anybody speak to max......................................???
Max had a great game and a bit of fun, considering he has never played roller hockey before and was in borrowed skates he did very well and scored about 7 goals