Manchester phoenix target brad voth

Koop11

Should help sell a few tickets hopefully. Cloutier to offer Voth out first shift? Mind you, that’s not Tony Hand’s style.

Nether the less a massive game for both clubs Saturday. If Belfast beat Manchester tomorrow we can go 5th by beating the Phoenix.

Good news is Fulton makes a full recovery.

Merthyr Devil said:
Wannabe2 said:
God they were frightening tonight werent they????????????
:D Did Clouthier even go near Voth?
Yeah,

He went over to have a chat with him while Voth was having his picture taken with someone. I guess he was saying something along the lines of

"We didn't mean anything that was printed in the press, please don't hurt us if you let us go we won't throw a check all night"

That was my interpretation anyway :p , they certainly didn't check anyone.

drainage

Yeap he did .... but he was was on his arse seemed to have an issue standing up !! Or maybe he was trying to bowl him over !!! Anyone notice Bruce didnt even get on the ice with Voth for well over 8 mins ???? Think he was giving him the Paddington Bear stare from the bench or is that behind the plexi glass ???

august04

Merthyr Devil said:
Wannabe2 said:
God they were frightening tonight werent they????????????
:D Did Clouthier even go near Voth?
It was too close a game for any of that nonsense. I would imagine Manchester figured it was more important to take home the points than indulge in a personal vendetta. Credit to Tony Hand, it would have been the easiest thing in the world for Clouthier to take Voth out of the game on a fighting penalty (for 5 mins at least, maybe more with some of the incompetent refs).
Perhaps if one team or the other had gone 3 goals up, you might have seen something happen but in the circumstances last night, no chance. I'm no fan of Clouthier as a player (in fact I think he's crap) but he has no reason whatsoever to fear Voth in the fighting stakes.
It was good game, fine performance by the injury hit Devils, particularly Aubry.

yeah that was bad, i noticed that Thompson didn't make the call until Brad was actually face down on the ice after the actual sticking! but then again he was consistently crap all night... well done boys, it was an enjoyable game, and thanks for the jersey Mike !!!!