Making off without paying

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnnybravo1927

I can assure you that this does go on, I've had a couple of friends who work in the industry this has happened to.

How did I

The way you have abruptly posted makes it look like you agree with the person doing a runner in the first place?

Which I still think is wrong and the person should still be ashamed of themselves.
You are full of it. How can what I wrote possibly be translated as me agreeing to theft? You have just made yourself look ridiculous. Well played champ

Last edited:
Having worked in the industry for many years myself I can sure you that you are taking bollocks, Sir.
As someone whose daughter works in"the industry" in the present day, I can *assure* you that he is not talking anything of the kind. She has had money deducted from her wages because of this very thing on more than one occasion since the start of the year.

As someone whose daughter works in"the industry" in the present day, I can *assure* you that he is not talking anything of the kind. She has had money deducted from her wages because of this very thing on more than one occasion since the start of the year.
I suggest your daughter stops giving free meals out to her friends then. I was a supervisor in a high end hotel and no such rule was in place.

I guess this must be a policy specific to each company as I know a friend of mine who works in a popular restaurant in St David's Shopping Centre has had wages docked due to people walking out without paying.

On the other hand, GingersHusband, I'm not sure putting your full name on here was a wise move as you've now put in the public domain that you're a foul mouthed, nasty piece of work. Disgraceful language.

Edit: I've just realised your comment was even worse than my above post reflects. The racist jibe directed at Eastern Europeans is appalling. Mods, take his post down please.

Johnnybravo1927

I am no expert but surely that must illegal? A waiter/waitress takes orders and brings out food, not runs security. If this happens then your daughter should speak to somebody about it as its not fair or reasonable

Johnnybravo1927

I guess this must be a policy specific to each company as I know a friend of mine who works in a popular restaurant in St David's Shopping Centre has had wages docked due to people walking out without paying.

On the other hand, GingersHusband, I'm not sure putting your full name on here was a wise move as you've now put in the public domain that you're a foul mouthed, nasty piece of work. Disgraceful language.
He is angry at having his daughter accused of something. I get why he is upset. Notvsaying that excuses profanity but I understand why he is aggreived

I would wager a lot of people already know my real name on here and have already formed their own opinions of me. If you have formed an opinion of my entire personality from two profanities on an internet forum, well done you. Although it must be easier to form an opinion of someone's personality when they only have one.

I take your suggestion on board and would like to offer you one of my own. I suggest you stop making accusations about people's daughters before a disgruntled daddy feeds you your fucking teeth, prick. The fact you worked in a jumped up Premier Inn pointing eastern Europeans towards the cleaning cupboard and the toilets does not make you a hospitality industry wide expert on the business practices of every restaurant chain in the country. Finally, this post may see me banned from the inferno. If you would care to carry our discussion on under our real names, you will find me on Facebook as Brian Robinson. Toodle pip.

Sorry to anyone offended by my language but I thought seeing as dickweed knew the words he wouldn't mind. Also, to the forum operators, I apologize for the tone of my post and if it is ban worthy I accept that and can have no complaints.
If a simple post gets you that riled up you need therapy! You've just showed the whole forum and every one who knows that you have serious problems! A middle aged man calling people "dickweed" and offering to smash people's teeth in, absolute joke.

Johnnybravo1927

If a simple post gets you that riled up you need therapy! You've just showed the whole forum and every one who knows that you have serious problems! A middle aged man calling people "dickweed" and offering to smash people's teeth in, absolute joke.
And relax! We have just won the league, cup and conference and the playoffs are in our grasp. Surely we must have something to celebrate as opposed to arguing over restaurant policies

I take your suggestion on board and would like to offer you one of my own. I suggest you stop making accusations about people's daughters before a disgruntled daddy feeds you your fucking teeth, prick. The fact you worked in a jumped up Premier Inn pointing eastern Europeans towards the cleaning cupboard and the toilets does not make you a hospitality industry wide expert on the business practices of every restaurant chain in the country. Finally, this post may see me banned from the inferno. If you would care to carry our discussion on under our real names, you will find me on Facebook as Brian Robinson. Toodle pip.

Sorry to anyone offended by my language but I thought seeing as dickweed knew the words he wouldn't mind. Also, to the forum operators, I apologize for the tone of my post and if it is ban worthy I accept that and can have no complaints.

No need to appologise, there was no need for the accusation.... some management types like to think they're the cut above. (I repeat some as others are fine)
Maybe putting your name out in the open wasnt wise but if it gets rid of this CLOWN! Benti'stash85 please continue

Status
Not open for further replies.