Lucy Fur

Russky

Yeah I was wondering that last saturday! Mind you She missed a few games last season so maybe Rachel is away on holiday!

Diafol

Rachel ?
You mean Lucy is just someone in a costume ?
That ranks up there with finding out the truth about Santa Claus :(

:mrgreen:

Russky

Diafol said:
Rachel ?
You mean Lucy is just someone in a costume ?
That ranks up there with finding out the truth about Santa Claus :(

:mrgreen:
Sorry Diafol! Rachel is still on Facebook as is her Lucy Fur Group!

I wonder if anyone from the club has asked her to do it this season. I know its not top priority and they may have gone down a different route with the flag bearers and everything but it would be nice to find out where she is and that she's OK

Russky

Charlotte said:
I wonder if anyone from the club has asked her to do it this season. I know its not top priority and they may have gone down a different route with the flag bearers and everything but it would be nice to find out where she is and that she's OK
Just sent her a PM on Facebook- awaiting a reply!

I'm not meant to be telling you this and I could get in alot of trouble but from what I hear and this is not rumours it comes from a very secure source. She was having an affair with scorch :lol:

Russky

clairey_faerie said:
Does Rachel own the Lucy Fur costume or is it a club thing? Could someone else be Lucy for a while?
As far as I am aware the costume was all hers! Although I gladly stand to be corrected on this!

Who's Scorch? Perhaps its best not to know!

Russky

ha ha ha! I get the impression from Lucyfur that her career plan has changed and is pursuing other options! She is grateful for all that have enquired as to her whereabouts and that her absence has not gone unnoticed!

Russky

It was great to see the return of Lucy Fur at the Coventry game tonight! Forgive me for being slow on the uptake but I have missed the last 3 home games due a holiday so tonight was my first game back after my break!

Not sure where I seen this - possibly in last Saturday's programme? - they are looking for another mascot, but I think it was as well as Lucy Fur not to replace her. I think it said something like the applicant will be required to wear a mascot suit provided at the "audition" and show how they would celebrate a goal and how you would get the crowd going etc