Lordo not playing

Lordo to play?

• Lordo to play

Votes: 15 68.2%
  • Lordo to stay on the bench

Votes: 7 31.8%

• Total voters
Thread starter #1
Anyone else notice how when Lordo doesn't play we slump as a team. He needs to play, when he doesn't nobody has any moral and when he does it's always an amazing game to watch. I'm not saying he plays every game but he needs to play himself in games vs Coventry and Belfast and Sheffield.

august04

I'm not a fan of the whole player coach thing, but Lord is simply a better player than some in our line up and we miss him when he's not in the team. Tomorrow night might be very physical. Lord should play for me, Bentivoglio sits.

DevilDom

Lord is definitely a better player than the majority of our forwards, however do we lose something else when he is not on the bench? Would like to see him rotate with some of the underperforming guys. Ulmer and Benti being the top 2 on the list but others like Mo should also be considered.

backrow

I don't think Lordo can replace an EU import? However, there are candidates who might benefit from a rest. Our back checki8ng on two of the goals was really poor tonight.

august04

I don't think Lordo can replace an EU import? However, there are candidates who might benefit from a rest. Our back checki8ng on two of the goals was really poor tonight.
I can't recall but isn't Benti one of our EU's (?), so I suppose he can't be replaced by Lord if that's the case, unfortunately.

osh

Lord should start to play himself before we suffer any more displays like tonight. Get Bentivoglio off the ice and get him selling shirt off your back tickets or 50/50 tickets. He is of little use to us at this time.

BostonBart22

has anyone ever thought he may be injured and keeping quiet about it, i think if he was fit he would have played v dundee last week and gave another guy a rest.

Finny

I can't recall but isn't Benti one of our EU's (?), so I suppose he can't be replaced by Lord if that's the case, unfortunately.
I think you're right. And I think that's why when Benti was ill a couple of weeks ago we had to play short even though Culligan was fit to play.

Jonesy83

Bentivoglio, Brine & Asselin or our EU imports, Lord wouldn't be able to ice in place of one of those as he's a non EU import.

I'd like to see him back on the ice for a few games, probably in place of Ulmer.

kettdevil1

Bentivoglio, Brine & Asselin or our EU imports, Lord wouldn't be able to ice in place of one of those as he's a non EU import.

I'd like to see him back on the ice for a few games, probably in place of Ulmer.
Love opinions, I go for the opposite view, Ulmer has been our best player for the last few weeks (although wasn't there last night). Against the Blaze away he dominated and looked unplayable.

Quite happy for Lordo to play but I am not sure which line to put him on.....

ASHIPP

Lordo is playing v well this season. Whilst it must be a real dilemma for him whether to play or stay coaching from the bench, the ship needs steadying out there at the moment.
With Bordy injured , others off form for varying reasons, maybe some low morale and frustration from last night - Lordo is a leader on the ice too, hopefully he will spark things up.