Listen to new signing Jamie Van Der Veeken speaking today

Sheincar

Re: Listen to new signing Jamie Van Der Veeken speaking toda

After all the allegations at the end of last season I was a bit shocked that Jon recommended Cardiff to Jamie.

yeah and recent events everyone calling for johns head at the end of the game well suprised at the reccomendation

Kipper

Perhaps people will begin to ralise that Pelle isn't a bad guy.Just a passionate hockey player doing a job for his team

Kipper said:
Perhaps people will begin to ralise that Pelle isn't a bad guy.Just a passionate hockey player doing a job for his team
that granted but was there any need for off ice actions no remorse wot so ever

nebarton666 said:
Kipper said:
what off ice actions did he perform

Wannabe2

Kipper said:
Totally agree with you Kip, give the guy a break he has a job to do, if it was one of our players it would be different, Jon done a great job when he was a Devils player, lets think about that element more.

Office I would never have a pop at him with twitter face book etc. but when he’s on the ice in our barn let’s let him have it at the end of the day it worked and threw him off his game and as fans we should use this to our advantage. We should be making opposing players petrified of setting foot in the bbt

jaymzdb said:
nebarton666 said:
Kipper said:
what off ice actions did he perform
tauating the fans blowing them kisses double fisting the air as though he won the game for belfast he played crap but still celebrated like they won the league then u want people to show him respect not from me

Finny

The standard of spelling/typing on here really is going down hill quickly.

nebarton666 said:
did the arsenal fans respect adebayor after wot he NO same scenario
Yes. Because the behaviour of football fans is a great yardstick to measure by, isn't it. How about showing respect as part of normal behaviour?

nebarton666 said:
so your saying you still respect him after wot he did
Yes. I withdraw my respect for people who do bad things that are actually important; not an emotionally charged sportsman who has been given stick all game celebrating his team's win.

Salsiccia said:
nebarton666 said:
so your saying you still respect him after wot he did
Yes. I withdraw my respect for people who do bad things that are actually important; not an emotionally charged sportsman who has been given stick all game celebrating his team's win.
and the cheap shot on hill after he scored

Wannabe2

This thread is about our new signing, and a very good one at that, move on for heavens sake.

Chris

Administrator

The standard of spelling/typing on here really is going down hill quickly.
Yes, yes it is.

Bad spelling is something we can live with, even if firefox now does have a spell check feature, it's using text speak or whatever that's more annoying :/