Linglet interview.

Diablo3

Yep I enjoyed that, and based on what Charles was saying, we could benefit from his services for a few years. Music to my ears!

Wannabe2

Would love to hold onto this great player, we truly are blessed being able to hold onto so many great players, it’s a real tribute to the way our great club looks after it’s own, combine those pluses with living in the best City in the UK, in front of the best fans in the league, and too a certain extent it’s a no brainer. Come On You Devils.

august04

Would love him to stay for years - but I daren’t get my hopes up.
I wouldn’t be at all surprised if he’s here for a few years and I certainly hope so. He’s reaching the end of his career, and could probably play at this level for the next 3-4 years quite happily. He’s going to university here, his young kids are being schooled in the UK and the club are treating them well. That’s not bad towards the end of a long career and he can’t be short of a few bob, so I doubt it’s all about money now for him. I’m not criticising Lithuania but I’d rather live in Cardiff thank you very much!

Gazr76

I wouldn’t be at all surprised if he’s here for a few years and I certainly hope so. He’s reaching the end of his career, and could probably play at this level for the next 3-4 years quite happily. He’s going to university here, his young kids are being schooled in the UK and the club are treating them well. That’s not bad towards the end of a long career and he can’t be short of a few bob, so I doubt it’s all about money now for him. I’m not criticising Lithuania but I’d rather live in Cardiff thank you very much!
I truly hope you are right and Chucky is here for a couple/few more years. He mentions that he has never won a major trophy in the interview. If Cardiff do win the league/playoffs then the box is ticked.
It wouldn't surprise me if he has offers from teams in higher leagues over the summer. He thus then might consider them.

Koop11

I would go as far as to say his vision and hockey knowledge is as good as any player we have ever had!

Its been an indifferent season in respect of entertaining hockey (better of late though in fairness) but one player I have always enjoyed watching this year is Mr Charles Linglet.