Lift to Nottingham Sunday if we win on Sat

Thread starter #1
Hi all,

Sadly I'm unable to make the semi-final game on sat, but was hoping to go up for the final on Sunday if the Devils make it. If there is any kind person who is planning on doing the same thing, has room in their car (petrol share covered of course) and is going from Cardiff I'd be very grateful for a lift if something can be arranged.

I guess a lot of people may be thinking of doing the same thing so perhaps this thread could be a designated 'Lifts for the Final/car share' thread or something?

Thanks

Hey,

me and a friend are thinking about doing the same thing. I am planning to drive if we do get through and am happy to give a lift if you're happy to pay some petrol money :)

I'm pretty much going no matter what....space in the car so happy to share, though staying up there sunday night so lift back will be monday mid morning at the earliest (there may be beer)

Drop me a PM if you are looking, I will check in the morning...

Cheers
PTS

do you know if you can book tickets or do you have to drive up in the hope there will be tickets? and if so how much are they?

You can still book tickets online, they're £50 plus £5 booking fee, or you could risk it and pick them up tomorrow. I think we're going to book ours tonight. If you go to the eliteleague.com theres a link to the N.I.C booking page :)

Thread starter #8
Hi LetsgoDevils
I have also PM'd you. Could you please give me a call or text asap?
Thanks

Hi Pete
Had arranged to go with LetsgoDevils but not heard if they are definitely going.
What time will you be heading off?
Many thanks

Babs

Hi

I will know at 12 if I have a block 3 ticket spare. I'm sure you could move if you wanted to!! £30. My husband has the ticket and is already in Nottingham - i'm going later.

text or ring after 12 - 07768 084775

Good luck for the game