Library Promotion Today

Thread starter #1
Solid performance by both Batch and Pierce. If I had one area to critique I'd say Pierce looked a bit disinterested in the biography section and didn't back check in the periodicals as well as some other players might have. He looked great in fiction and tore it up with the new library card. Batch, as always put in a stellar performance for such a young player. Great positionally in the science fiction section and a brick wall in literature. Well done.

TheStub

I felt you've overlooked Richardson's efforts indexing the new deliveries.

Not forgetting Frank getting the 10 minute for talking too loud in the reading area.

Hynod

Junothedog said:
Solid performance by both Batch and Pierce. If I had one area to critique I'd say Pierce looked a bit disinterested in the biography section and didn't back check in the periodicals as well as some other players might have. He looked great in fiction and tore it up with the new library card. Batch, as always put in a stellar performance for such a young player. Great positionally in the science fiction section and a brick wall in literature. Well done.
One thing about Pierce that i dont like is he seems happy to take the free books out but looks reluctant to return them. Need more effort in getting them back I think.

Wannabe2

TheStub said:
I felt you've overlooked Richardson's efforts indexing the new deliveries.

Not forgetting Frank getting the 10 minute for talking too loud in the reading area.
Boom Boom wasnt even allowed in there :lol:

Skippy

Re: Re: Library Promotion Today

TheStub said:
I can't believe that call was made.. I mean come on he wasn't talking that loudly.

The ref clearly didn't see him talking either he just turned around and picked on him.

Hynod said:
TheStub said:
Stupid penalties like this are going to cost us the use of our library cards!

Really can not believe Voth was sent to the dressing room for being talked at by the other library users. I mean come on he was innocent.

Thread starter #9
Did anyone see Adams throw down with the blue haired librarian? Awesome display of two old war horses not giving an inch. Reminded me of Christmas at mum's house. Yeah, I said mum.

Junothedog said:
Did anyone see Adams throw down with the blue haired librarian? Awesome display of two old war horses not giving an inch. Reminded me of Christmas at mum's house. Yeah, I said mum.
It's Mam here Juno...you're thinking of that lot the other side of the border :D