Let's Do This!!!!

SteveKing

Thread starter #1
It's game day. The season opener. I cannot tell you how excited I am.

The only bad part about today is that I'm not there in person...which is really pissing me off to be honest!

I hope all of you have an amazing time at the BBT tonight and cheer our boys on to victory. At the very least, you know they'll be giving it all they've got and there will be no lack of effort.

I'll be watching on my computer and also following on MNL so I want to hear some noise tonight!

LET'S GO DEVILS!!!!!

mazza03

SteveKing said:

The only bad part about today is that I'm not there in person...which is really pissing me off to be honest!

I hope all of you have an amazing time at the BBT tonight and cheer our boys on to victory. At the very least, you know they'll be giving it all they've got and there will be no lack of effort.

I'll be watching on my computer and also following on MNL so I want to hear some noise tonight!

LET'S GO DEVILS!!!!!
You got it in spades :D

Absolutely buzzing about this year's Devils team and the season ahead.
The Red Army will play their part both home and away that's guaranteed.

LET'S GO DEVILS!

Wannabe2

There will be noise aplenty at the BBT tonight, and tomorrow also, it's automatic when a team is this good.
Happy Hockey Days.

SteveKing said:
Ditto. I haven't been this excited in years. Going on the two home pre-seasons games so far, this is an awesome team and the atmosphere has been pretty special too.

drainage

Can I say the interaction that's happening between the players, management , owner and fans is a joy to behold

It makes me feel that we all are involved and all have something to bring to the party!

Whilst buying a club in Cardiff when living in Canada will restrict your live hockey games you couldn't have done anything more perfect for us :D We thank you!

drainage said:
Can I say the interaction that's happening between the players, management , owner and fans is a joy to behold

It makes me feel that we all are involved and all have something to bring to the party!

Whilst buying a club in Cardiff when living in Canada will restrict your live hockey games you couldn't have done anything more perfect for us :D We thank you!
This

Sheincar

jodysstillagirlsname said:
drainage said:

This
+1

Wannabe2

jodysstillagirlsname said:
drainage said:

This
And This. ;)

KaneDevils

Indeed. Unfortunately for me, the only way to have been "part of it" was through watching the webcast. Guess there will be other opportunities. :|

voth26

wow steve i think your more excited than the fans if thats possible, dont worry we will add an extra cheer for you until you get here :lol: :lol:

rocketbob

Scratch that. If I can get on a plane to get to this weekend's games.... Just joking Steve. Will be great to have you in the building to hear the Red Army in full voice.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Steve, thank you for re igniting my passion for hockey, all of the games so far have been great entertainment and the atmosphere in the tent shows that you have done the same for so many others

Wannabe2

It is so refreshing to be made a promise by a Devils owner, and be able to see that promise coming to fruition.The promise was, we may not win silverware this season, but we will entertain, and boy are we being entertained big time. Winning is obviously huge in sport, but to me and many others leaving the rink at night having been entertained is paramount,this squad is entertaining in every way,skill,speed,physicality, and I particularly love the Musketeers attitude,All For One,And One For All. I haven't witnessed that attitude since we won the inaugural super league season,with the Weller season coming close.It is true that Xmas is coming early this year to many many fans, you can see it in peoples faces,and the vibes that you would have to be half dead not to feel.This truelly is the season when our great club gets back on track,and back to where Devils fans deserve it to be,and for every fan that bleeds red it couldn't feel any better than it doe's now.So a huge thank you to you all, and may we all go from strength to strength together.
Happy Hockey Days. ;)

drainage

SteveKing said:

LET'S GO DEVILS!!!!!
If you aren't on twitter you should be ! That's where the away trips get immortalised! First up trip to Nottingham to find nana .....and take over The Castle!