Let's beat Nottingham and make this season count

N P

phil PLT said:
Don't get me wrong a win tomorrow would be great, but we only need a draw to progress in this competition :D

If the game is tied with a couple of minutes to go.. if you were a coach what would you advise the players to do?

Make sure you don't concede would be first on the priority list I would think, but one team would probly concede a soft goal with a few seconds remaining or something...

obviously you can't go out from the first puck drop with the intention of coming away with a point, it's just if you are tied or there is just 1 goal in it going into the closing stages..

Gospel

For me i would like us to win but if it meant us possibly not winning the league then id be prepared for a loss so we can win the league.

To be the league champions is far more important i think to the team for this season. Just my opinion.

The_Ref said:
http://itvwales.wordpress.com/2011/01/18/cardiff-devils-still-have-all-to-play-for-after-missing-out-on-world-record/

So we won 22 games in a row. It counts for nothing unless we go on and actually win a trophy.

I think you have really under valued the achievements of the team with that statement.
everyone involved has set a mark for future teams in the league, in Europe and possible the world to aim for. That mark is likely to stand for years to come.

To add more silverware to the collection would be great, but for me what has been done so far this season is a very very big achievement.

The teams aim at the start of the year was silverware. What ever other accolades and records we get, success is measured in trophies.

Saying that, if we don't win anything I have thoroughly enjoyed watching a fantastic team!