League posistion

Earnie

I would rather not have expectations of that kind . Just like last year please. Entertaining quality hockey and be in there with the mix at the end of season.

Ocko

Top 5 is anywhere between Devils, Clan, Steelers, Giants and Panthers. It could be any one of them really. Coventry are woefully short of goals to compete with those teams to be considered IMO.

In my opinion there is a lot of hype about Thompson's Steelers but I really don't think they have recruited half as good as I thought they would and are set up to really fail considering all they've spoke of and recruited off ice. Top teams on paper and top 3 will be Clan, Giants and Devils.

zoesdevil

Too soon as we dont know how good other teams will gel together, injuries & if the new guys for us will fit in!! As long as I'm entertained, which I'm sure I will be, I'm happy!!

KaneDevils

Ocko said:
Top 5 is anywhere between Devils, Clan, Steelers, Giants and Panthers. It could be any one of them really. Coventry are woefully short of goals to compete with those teams to be considered IMO.

In my opinion there is a lot of hype about Thompson's Steelers but I really don't think they have recruited half as good as I thought they would and are set up to really fail considering all they've spoke of and recruited off ice. Top teams on paper and top 3 will be Clan, Giants and Devils.
+1

Devil_Abroad

If you go by NHL, AHL, KHL and top European leagues then we're struggling behind Clan, Steelers, Giants and Panthers. But it takes more than that to make a team capable of winning the league. I like what we've done but we won't see how well we compare until s good few weeks into the campaign. Exciting times ahead

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here's my 2p worth:-

1. Cardiff (presuming last 'D' is Hotham).
2. Clan.
3. Giants.
4. Steelers.
5. Panthers.
6. Edinburgh.
7. Coventry.
8. Fife.
9. Dundee.
10. Manchester.

ASHIPP

Would love the Devils to be competing in the final stages of all competitions this year......but we must not forget that other teams have recruited well and the competitions will be very tough this season.

As long as the Guys are playing exciting hockey and packing out the BBT, staying injury free
and enjoying their hockey thats all we can ask for. How a team play together is made up of so much more than the number of NHL games experience on the roster.

We had no expectations last season and our Team achieved a miracle. A balance of optimism and realism this season.