Ladies Night

Thread starter #1
Posted about this before..but was just wondering a few more things...How formal is everyone going/what are you all wearing? Any idea what time it finishes? And how come we aren't allowed to bring cameras? Bit gutted about that! :lol:

Becky said:
Posted about this before..but was just wondering a few more things...How formal is everyone going/what are you all wearing? Any idea what time it finishes? And how come we aren't allowed to bring cameras? Bit gutted about that! :lol:
Its always been that there should be no camera's, unfortunately someone always gets away with it when others can't ! Hard to stop it really cos most phones have camera's these days.

You gotta dress up girl !! so you looks lush when you falls over :lol: after drinking fally down pop

Does anyone know what the menu is for tonight? I assume the rest of the evening follows the usual format, though hopefully without the drag artist. We have all the entertainment we need! :D

I think the menu is some sort of melon based starter, lamb or risotto (depending if you went veggie) for the main and don't quote me on this but I'm sure I remember something about chocolate mousse for desert (I'm hoping!). They're saying nowt about the format, all they've said is no auctions but they're having the usual raffle. Don't know what the "games" will be but having seen previous ones, I can imagine!