Kozac Plays this Weekend

Thread starter #3
MADCAT said:
Soundwave said:
As it says on the tin - http://www.sporthull.co.uk/hull_stingra ... hp?ID=8812

No mention of Voth, but I suspect we'll be hearing decisions regarding Voth, Thornton and Kelman (who could be facing longer than all of them) today.

Kozac's reduction suggests we could see a better outcome, but let's wait and see.
Why would Kelman face longer?
I'm basing it on the fact he is up for two seperate bans which it says on your forum. 1 each against the Giants and the Devils. I haven't seen the tapes so don't know the severity of either. (well I thought the slash on Stone was bad at the time, but I'm sure I wasn't completely objective during a game) :)

Anyway, if he got the same as Thornton for the Slash to Stone's head, plus the 3 he got against Giants that's 12 in the worst case scenario for him. Although, with Kozak's (and probably Voth's) reduction he will probably get less.

Soundwave said:
MADCAT said:
Soundwave said:
As it says on the tin - http://www.sporthull.co.uk/hull_stingra ... hp?ID=8812

No mention of Voth, but I suspect we'll be hearing decisions regarding Voth, Thornton and Kelman (who could be facing longer than all of them) today.

Kozac's reduction suggests we could see a better outcome, but let's wait and see.
Why would Kelman face longer?
I'm basing it on the fact he is up for two seperate bans which it says on your forum. 1 each against the Giants and the Devils. I haven't seen the tapes so don't know the severity of either. (well I thought the slash on Stone was bad at the time, but I'm sure I wasn't completely objective during a game) :)

Anyway, if he got the same as Thornton for the Slash to Stone's head, plus the 3 he got against Giants that's 12 in the worst case scenario for him. Although, with Kozak's (and probably Voth's) reduction he will probably get less.
Oh I see.

As for two seperate bans no one seems to know if the Devils actually asked for the Stone incident to be looked at and there are very different views on whether it was as bad as some people thought anyway (did not see it just going on what people have said from both sets of fans) the Belfast one of 3 games can still be overturned when the match is reviewed by the elite.

Thread starter #5
quote]

Oh I see.

As for two seperate bans no one seems to know if the Devils actually asked for the Stone incident to be looked at and there are very different views on whether it was as bad as some people thought anyway (did not see it just going on what people have said from both sets of fans) the Belfast one of 3 games can still be overturned when the match is reviewed by the elite.[/quote]

I'm not sure whether the Devils have appealed, but we wouldn't know anyway because I doubt the club would be crying in the media about how "if Kelman isn't stopped he will probably kill someone"! :mrgreen:

I would just add that I thought Thornton got off lightly and if Kelman's is the same on video, I would expect 9 games.

Soundwave said:
Oh I see.

As for two seperate bans no one seems to know if the Devils actually asked for the Stone incident to be looked at and there are very different views on whether it was as bad as some people thought anyway (did not see it just going on what people have said from both sets of fans) the Belfast one of 3 games can still be overturned when the match is reviewed by the elite.
I'm not sure whether the Devils have appealed, but we wouldn't know anyway because I doubt the club would be crying in the media about how "if Kelman isn't stopped he will probably kill someone"! :mrgreen:

I would just add that I thought Thornton got off lightly and if Kelman's is the same on video, I would expect 9 games.
Well Thornton has not got anything yet so yes he has got off lightly, if they are cutting Voths and Kozaks bans I fully expect to see Thornon's cut as well.

Also if they had appealed would have expected Thommo to have mentioned it as I don't think it is wrong to talk about any appeals as long as it is done the right way.

is it just me or did that article confuse anybody else :?: :? one minute it says voths ban has been halved and so he will be playing this thursday, the next minute it says about how there all fighting etc etc to get brad back into action? But hes already done his 6 games. :? :? :? .
Also, whats happened to the devils website? We were getting constant news updates on there before, now nothing?? No mention of brad's ban being reduced or of adams taking to the ice again, surely that news worthy?
EDIT: my bad i just re-read it and get what they are saying now, still think there should be news of adams return on the devils site though.

I agree with you on the website thing.... it would be nice to hear important thigs directly from the club rather than via the echo... but i still like the relationship that's developing with the media..

One thing that this club is good at is professionalism, it sets it aside form the squeelers in a big way! so there must be a reason why there is no news on Brads suspension... after all it is the league who is supposedly calling the shots... heaven help us