Keep Kipper's trousers up

rolf

Thread starter #1
Now that Rod H has gone, last night kipper felt safe enough to enjoy a sausage roll at the plexi without the fear of a #91 sized fist smashing through it and ripping it from his grasp. What happens? He drops it..............oh the look of sadness on his crestfallen features moved me to tears ( albeit from the japs eye, but tears they were!)

Immediately following that a guy waltzes past with an enormous stack of pizzas, we all get excited and suddenly the world ain't so sad anymore. Then disappointment again. THEY ONLY GIVE EM TO THOSE IN SEATS...................so begs the question. Can we play please ?

We buy seating tickets but prefer to stand for a better view and easier football type abuse opportunity, yet every week we are overlooked (literally) and it don't seem fair to me. Poor kip is starving to the point where his trousers are beginning to look dangerously loose and the prospect of gravity winning that particular battle is quite scary. Give us a break guys, lay some pepperami on us or even summat with chicken tikka and pineapple would be acceptable. We'll give it a go. We won't even throw the olives about - honest. Well maybe a few at Aug 04 just to keep him posting....( only kidding)....olive abuse, be it real or perceived, is not condoned by any of us in a family sporting arena.

Kipper

Oi I resemble that remark.

I was distraught.Planet Ice's finest pastry offering slipped from my grasp and I nearly expired through shock and malnutrition. It was the excitement of being in a Hinks free zone that done it.

Jones72

Kipper said:
Oi I resemble that remark.

I was distraught.Planet Ice's finest pastry offering slipped from my grasp and I nearly expired through shock and malnutrition. It was the excitement of being in a Hinks free zone that done it.

Had you actually consumed Planet Ice's finest pastry offering then malnutrition would have seemed a treat.

You win some, you lose some.

James

Administrator
How about buying a blow up doll, stick it in a devils shirt and plonk it in your allocated seat. Not sure how they do the selection as I cant see the screens at the plexi, but the 'alluring open mouthed smile' is bound to catch the eye of the cameraman. Then you just pick the pizza up (in a period break of course .. wouldn't want to walk to your seat during play) when it arrives at your seat. :cool:

puck

James said:
How about buying a blow up doll, stick it in a devils shirt and plonk it in your allocated seat. Not sure how they do the selection as I cant see the screens at the plexi, but the 'alluring open mouthed smile' is bound to catch the eye of the cameraman. Then you just pick the pizza up (in a period break of course .. wouldn't want to walk to your seat during play) when it arrives at your seat. :cool:

You sound very well acquainted with that 'alluring open mouthed smile" there James!

puck said:
James said:

You sound very well acquainted with that 'alluring open mouthed smile" there James!

are we still talking about kippers trousers or a pizza?? :D :D :D :D :D :D :D