Karma Sham-eleon an Ode to Simmsey

Thread starter #1
You need to be of a certain age to sing this in your head. To the tune of Culture Clubs Karma Chameleon.

There's a lying in your eyes all the way
If I listen to your lies would you say
Your a man without conviction
Your a man who doesn't know
How to sell out a hockey stadium
You lost 8-0, you lost 8-0

Karma,karma,karma,karma,karma sham-eleon
You lost 8-0,you lost 8-0
Loving would be easy if your colours were like my dreams
Red white and green,red white and green.

Didn't you hear your bullshit words everyday
And you used to be so great I heard you say,
That your club was your addiction
When you win your love is strong
When you lose,you moan forever
The ref was wrong, the ref was wrong

Karma,karma,karma,karma,karma sham-eleon
You lost 8-0,you lost 8-0
Loving would be easy if your colours were like my dreams
Red white and green,red white and green. etc etc

Sorry off work and bored.

wildthing74

Leave the poor guy alone he's trying to deal with "huge adversity" at his club. Really? Joke of a club wouldn't know the meaning of the word and maybe show more humility as at least 5-6 other EIHL clubs could tell him a bit about that in recent years.

James

Administrator
wildthing74 said:
Leave the poor guy alone he's trying to deal with "huge adversity" at his club. Really? Joke of a club wouldn't know the meaning of the word and maybe show more humility as at least 5-6 other EIHL clubs could tell him a bit about that in recent years.
Well they were owned by Ragan for a bit :lol:

Kal

Thinking I may have been mistaken I looked up the meaning of adversity, turns out I understood it perfectly well and Mr Simms must be living in some kind of fantasy land where it has a different meaning.

ASHIPP

Simms is a sour, sore loser. Happy to dish out the arrogance.....and then doesn't like it when things don't go well. His team lost to another team that has been playing under adversity this season (Panthers' have had a string of injuries inc. starting netminder)....and what about Manchester and Edinburgh with rosters so depleted they have had to borrow players.
No acknowledgement of other clubs problems.

Hoping Gerad Adams is laughing at the circus that is the Sheffield Steelers organisation. Wonder if Smith now realises that releasing G was a lunatic decision
, especially after Gerad had coached them to League and Playoff Champions!

G had class and professionalism....two words I don't associate with that organisation anymore.