Justin Sawyer

Hynod

Thread starter #1
Justin has found a club, he tweeted "back in action!" nothing else posted as he is waiting on official announcement.

Earlier Simmsey tweeted " Big signing about to be announced. Could be here by the weekend. Wait and see"

Could they be linked? plus Bernier has just been released.

Does Sawyer still have a permit for the UK or is it just conicidence?

ASHIPP

Rumours circulating a few days ago that (forward) Gregg Chambers could be released from the Blaze. Even a suggestion that (forward) Ashley Tait might possibly be moving from Sheffield to Coventry.

For Justin to be back in the UK, it would have to be a team who need (and could afford) a good import defenceman of his calibre.

Wannabe2

Would hate to see Justin playing against us, plus he looks lousy in Blue, myself i think he will stay in Nth America.

ASHIPP

Wannabe2 said:
Would hate to see Justin playing against us, plus he looks lousy in Blue, myself i think he will stay in Nth America.
I agree on all counts, Wannabe. :D

Wild stab in the dark - could be Blaze or Steelers announcing a signing. :?

TheStub

Thank God for that - would have hated him to play for anyone else in this country. Would still like to see him back - he was a good fit for the Devils.

ASHIPP

TheStub said:
Thank God for that - would have hated him to play for anyone else in this country. Would still like to see him back - he was a good fit for the Devils.
There is always next season ;)