Just a thought

mazza03

Thread starter #1
When we get to the final (everything crossed) wouldn't it be nice if the rink was open with the game being shown on Sky sports two for those of us who can't get to Nottingham?

Nice drinkies at the bar, hot dogs and fans roaring the Devils on. Any chance of this happening?

Diafol

Mazza, have you ever known Planet Ice to turn down the chance of a few quid ? :lol:

A good idea though, I would imagine most Devils fans not going to Nottingham would be up for that.

TheStub

Give them a bell and suggest it.

Or give the club a bell, and get them on the case. Would be a good club type event (except they will all be in Nott, but I'm sure they can put something official behind it to make it a decent event).

TheStub said:

Or give the club a bell, and get them on the case. Would be a good club type event (except they will all be in Nott, but I'm sure they can put something official behind it to make it a decent event).

Can we really see planet ice paying to have sky sports put in? I doubt it.

Diafol

Spatzy said:
TheStub said:

Can we really see planet ice paying to have sky sports put in? I doubt it.
That's the fatal flaw in the cunning plan, sadly.
Unless you know someone with Sky Player who could hook their laptop up to the screens... :twisted:

Wouldn't one of the bars in town show it ? O'Neills, or Walkabout perhaps ? (I'm not from Cardiff so not very familiar with its pubs. My own town is a different story altogether) :mrgreen: