Junior Devils Home this Saturday

Thread starter #1
The Devils U14 squad take to the ice for their league opener at home this Saturday against Slough at 4.15pm. The team had a strong season season last year finishing 3rd in the A Division. This year's squad is to keen to go at least one better and break into the top two. The U14's group has many players who have the potential to become "future Devils" and and is proud to boast no fewer than 4 International England players. Any support for the team would be greatly appreciated by the team in this tough opener. Many Devils fans attended last year, and gave very positive feedback on the standard of hockey and excitment.

Our ENL1 team also plays afterwards in their home opener. They started with a strong away win in Bracknell last weekend and are looking a great squad this year. So a great chance to take in two games of hockey folks!

Hope to see you there.

Oryx

Hello! What time is FO for the ENL1 game on Saturday? Also, just confirmation that ST holders have free entry?

Thanks,

Hannah

Martynwo

Is there a site where we can catch the fixtures in advance and take note of the roster?

Maybe the "management" of all the devils affiliated sides can have a link to their web site from the main Devils site.

Oryx

Thanks for the replies!

On going to Newcastle on the weekend, we spent the Sunday lunchtimeish watching the ENL Vipers and what a game! It didn't even cross my mind before to watch the Devils ENL games but being as I had fun watching an ENL team I didn't really have grounds to support - I thought it'd try it out. (And it's free!)

Thread starter #7
The EIHA website has links to all ENL and junior age groups with fixtures and tables.

The Devils website will be having all the info on it soon also we've been told which will be great.

All the junior's games are free to attend, and there is normally an ENL1 or ENL2 game later the same evening. The ENL squads are looking great and packed full of talent this season. Our Junior squads have plenty of future talent on show also, so please come and support the team's where possible. It really does make a huge difference!