Josh Waller

BostonBart22

Going back in the dark ages , seem to remember devils didn't qualify for the finals of the playoffs and Steve moria was signed by Nottingham as they were short of import slot.

Wannabe2

We signed Patrick Scott of Milton Keynes to play in the play off finals at Wembley, he was a Import and we were also short, if my memory serves me I think he scored.

Finny

We signed Patrick Scott of Milton Keynes to play in the play off finals at Wembley, he was a Import and we were also short, if my memory serves me I think he scored.
That was to cover Ian Cooper who got injured on GB duty. And anyone who claims he was already injured and we sent him to GB camp so we could argue for an extra import is a liar……..

BostonBart22

That was to cover Ian Cooper who got injured on GB duty. And anyone who claims he was already injured and we sent him to GB camp so we could argue for an extra import is a liar……..
Definitely injured b4 GB seen him on crutches a nd an arm in a sling getting off the team bus, with a wheelchair waiting for him ....just saying