Jerseys for sale

Temme

Thread starter #1
More jerseys than this are available - I can't recall them all off the top of my head - please ask if you're looking for something specific and I probably have it

These jerseys are deliberately cheaper than the "going rate" - I want them sold.

Wayne Gretzky 'C' Oilers jersey - £35 (Size XL)
Joe Sakic 'C' Avalanche jersey - £35 (Size XL)
Jose Theodore Canadiens jersey - £30 (Size M)
Ilya Bryzgalov Flyers jersey - £30 - (Size XL)
San Jose Sharks replica - signed by Rob Davison (To Dave, all the best - Rob *or something similar to this...*) - £30
Louisiana Ice Gators replica jersey - £20 (size S - fits a large child/girl, and has a very nice logo - google them)
Mac Faulkner 12/13 play-off home 'red' jersey - comes with COA if needed, paid over £120 for this - £70 (size 4XL - Rhino sizing...)

As mentioned above, I have more jerseys but can't remember them all as this is off the top of my head, if you have a specific requirement please just ask and i'll probably have something close to it.

All jerseys are in excellent condition.

I attend all Devils home and most Devils away games, and live close in Aberdare so can post/deliver if that's more convenient.

You are more than welcome to make offers on multiple jerseys or if you don't like the prices that they're advertised for.

Thanks for viewing! :Banana

Temme

Thread starter #3
Temme said:
Couple of PM's sent - thanks guys for the interest

Bryzgalov jersey reserved
Bryzgalov jersey now back for sale. - Devilhawks12 asked for it and confirmed he would be there at the game to pick it up but ignores my texts/calls.

Be wary if he offers to buy from you.