Jerseys for sale

Thread starter #1
Eoin McInerney 2003-04 RED CUP jersey- You don't see many of these for sale. Size NM, made by Shinedog (the best jerseys Cardiff have ever used IMO) All sewn with fightstrap, jersey has been sliced up the sides and the sleeves by McInerney himself. £200

Phil Hill 2005-06 ROAD jersey- Some wear to the shirt, size XXXL, all sewn, LOA accompanies. I sponsored this back in the day. £80

Neil Francis 2005-06 HOME jersey- Real nice wear to this one, size XXL, all sewn, LOA accompanies. I sponsored this one too. £50

Mike Brabon 2005-06 PLAYOFF ROAD jersey- No wear on it, size NM, all sewn, fightstrap etc. LOA accompanies. I bought this one from Elite Auctions. £65

Jason Cugnet 2004-05 HOME jersey. Awesome wear on it, size 56, only the numbers and fightstrap are sewn, made by Metzen Athletic. Fought J.Cornish in this jersey, buyer will also receive the stick that was used in that baseball swing. £85

All pictures are here: http://www.webshots.com/user/codick1

WILL SWAP FOR PETER AUBRY STUFF.

Thanks very much.
AJ

Thread starter #3
Eoin McInerney 2003-04 RED CUP jersey- You don't see many of these for sale. Size NM, made by Shinedog (the best jerseys Cardiff have ever used IMO) All sewn with fightstrap, jersey has been sliced up the sides and the sleeves by McInerney himself. £175

Phil Hill 2005-06 ROAD jersey- Some wear to the shirt, size XXXL, all sewn, LOA accompanies. I sponsored this back in the day. £75

Neil Francis 2005-06 HOME jersey- Real nice wear to this one, size XXL, all sewn, LOA accompanies. I sponsored this one too. ON HOLD

Jason Cugnet 2004-05 HOME jersey. Awesome wear on it, size 56, only the numbers and fightstrap are sewn, made by Metzen Athletic. Fought J.Cornish in this jersey, buyer will also receive the stick that was used in that baseball swing. £80

Thanks very much.
AJ

Thread starter #4
Take another fiver off the prices

adding:
Adams 11/12 Road £150
Pelle 10/11 Home, Road or Alt £160 each (all were altered to fit him)

Thread starter #6
Will listen to offers on these, looking for speedy cash.

Eoin McInerney 2003-04 RED CUP jersey- You don't see many of these for sale. Size NM, made by Shinedog (the best jerseys Cardiff have ever used IMO) All sewn with fightstrap, jersey has been sliced up the sides and the sleeves by McInerney himself. £130

Phil Hill 2005-06 ROAD jersey- Some wear to the shirt, size XXXL, all sewn, LOA accompanies. I sponsored this back in the day. £70

Jason Cugnet 2004-05 HOME jersey. Awesome wear on it, size 56, only the numbers and fightstrap are sewn, made by Metzen Athletic. Fought J.Cornish in this jersey, buyer will also receive the stick that was used in that baseball swing. £70

Adams 11/12 Road £125

Pelle 10/11 home/road/cup £125 each

Jason Cugnet 2005 Playoff home. Favorite Devils jersey of mine style wise. £120

Thanks very much.
AJ

Thread starter #9
MacRae sold also, thanks to all that enquired.
Remaining:

Eoin McInerney 2003-04 RED CUP jersey- You don't see many of these for sale. Size NM, made by Shinedog (the best jerseys Cardiff have ever used IMO) All sewn with fightstrap, jersey has been sliced up the sides and the sleeves by McInerney himself. £120

Jason Cugnet 2004-05 HOME jersey. Awesome wear on it, size 56, only the numbers and fightstrap are sewn, made by Metzen Athletic. Fought J.Cornish in this jersey, buyer will also receive the stick that was used in that baseball swing. £70

Adams 11/12 Road £120

Jason Cugnet 2005 Playoff home. Favorite Devils jersey of mine style wise. £120

Multi buys = discounts...

Thread starter #10
MacRae sold also, thanks to all that enquired.
Remaining:

Eoin McInerney 2003-04 RED CUP jersey- You don't see many of these for sale. Size NM, made by Shinedog (the best jerseys Cardiff have ever used IMO) All sewn with fightstrap, jersey has been sliced up the sides and the sleeves by McInerney himself. £100

Jason Cugnet 2004-05 HOME jersey. Awesome wear on it, size 56, only the numbers and fightstrap are sewn, made by Metzen Athletic. Fought J.Cornish in this jersey, buyer will also receive the stick that was used in that baseball swing. £60

Adams 11/12 Road £100

Jason Cugnet 2005 Playoff home. Favorite Devils jersey of mine style wise. £100

Multi buys = discounts..

wildthing74

I can't decide if £70 is an offer or an insult? Either way the Adams was bought by me so hopefully one of the other sellers may take him up on his £70!

Maybe we have all misunderstood as he does say 70 Fir Adams. Perhaps a Fir Adam is a very rare endangered tree and used as a form of currency where Lloyd is from and he is offering 70 of these Fir Adams in exchange for the jersey. Now Johns bought it maybe we will never know..