Jay Latulippe

DevilDom

Good signing for them with their injury problems.

It must be a short term thing though as I thought they already had a full import contingent?

ASHIPP

DevilDom said:
Good signing for them with their injury problems.

It must be a short term thing though as I thought they already had a full import contingent?
Which line will he play on, do you think? 2nd or 3rd?

Thread starter #5
maybe i got it wrong i just asumed it was belfast giants as someone commented "always a devils at least we will still see you".......... mayb its a different giants team

One of mine and my GFs favorite players of recent years. We often reflect on the time he got binned then used an internationally recognized hand gesture to question the size of part of the officials anatomy, earning himself an extra 10 minutes. Brilliant! :lol: :lol:

Generally tenacious, classy and hardworking player, its a shame he's not a D as I'd love to see him back. (we kinda have a monopoly on small, grafting, goal getting forwards at the mo! :shock: )

Thread starter #12
sorry guys just been informed it was new york giants :S ... not sure how devils fans will still see him... very misleading !! sorry everyone

Wannabe2

Prps would be a good signing for any team in the EIHL,and will do a good job for the Vipers, can score, can hit, and will drop the gloves, a class act.