jason stone

Finny

Hopefully he is just 'unavailable' rather than injured. There seem to be quite a few players pulling out who I haven't noticed as being injured.

Chris

Administrator
I'm guessing the injuries are small enough to allow them to play league games, but they're not going to risk making it worse on what essentially is a nothing game.

Chris.

TheStub

Sounds like one hell of a clat. Drive to Cov this morning, play tonight, then back to Cardiff and then on to Hull Saturday.

After a Wednesday game.

I wouldn't fancy it :lol:

You're right Stub. It's alot of travelling. I know it's already been mentioned but the planning behind this all-star game could have been alot better.

Never mind ay. As long as we don't pick up any injuries, great.

Max

Apparently, only 500 or so tickets have been sold so far - shocking. I woudl definitely have gone up if it was on the weekend and they'd just cancelled a round of matches to slot in it. Or even if it was a Friday night game!

I know some of the players who have dropped out including Stone are a bit older, but I definitely get the impression that maybe some other players just can't be bothered.

TheStub

It is a bit of a non-event. It could have been more though.

I would have been tempted to nip down if it had been on the weekend (and I was not in plaster) - but it is a lot to take a day off work to drive and see 4 Devils in a match that doesn't count for anything.

Could be good, but then again could be dire.

Hopefully, next year they will have a proper think about scheduling and make this a Saturday event, with no league action a week around it. Otherwise it isn't worth it.

Although the match will be on Sky this Friday - could be interesting. I'll probably have it by Sunday - so next Monday's viewing is sorted ;)

We have only got 3 players now haven't we? Hill Voth & Tys?
I'm going up tonight,not that i can afford it! Many others taking the trip up? I don't know of any other devils fans apart from the 3 i'm going with that are making the journey..

TheStub

I'm not sure I'm all that interested in the score. It will probably be a goal fest, and more of a spectacle.

I'm guess 11-11 and decided on penalties :lol: