Jason Robinson

ASHIPP

Rumours also that another player might be signing for the Blaze......Scott Basiuk has been mentioned.

Simms apparently says a 'big name' signing for a team to be announced early this week. Some forums speculating Tait to the Blaze? :?

James

Administrator
Thread starter #4
Never a big fan of 'Robbo' but I guess he'll do a job and is a known quantity. Thompson seems to like his known quantities.

Gazza272

ASHIPP said:
Rumours also that another player might be signing for the Blaze......Scott Basiuk has been mentioned.

Simms apparently says a 'big name' signing for a team to be announced early this week. Some forums speculating Tait to the Blaze? :?

I thought Simmsy said a signing was going to be made this week that was important but NOT a big name. And i Assumed Robinson was who was he was on about?

ASHIPP

Gazza272 said:
ASHIPP said:

I thought Simmsy said a signing was going to be made this week that was important but NOT a big name. And i Assumed Robinson was who was he was on about?
OK, an 'important' signing then. It would be important to cover Smith's injury by bringing in someone else and Robinson is that player! Wonder why the speculation about a move for Tait when Ben Simon had confirmed that the guy is injured (short-term) explaining why he didn't play at the weekend. :?