Jamie Vanderveeken signs

kettdevil1

Finny said:
Plus he should be able to help us with our offence, which has been most people's criticism of the team of late. Looking forward to Friday even more now.
....and reading the release again, it seems he has been brought in particularly for the PP, which has got to be a bonus given how poor it has been this year....

Superb news, absolutely gutted I can't make it on Friday, god damn on call! Looks a good signing and hopefully he can be that extra spark we've been needing. Good job PR, G and Franny!

Wannabe2

Our great club has come in for a bit of critisism lately, so a big heads up for this signing guys, credit were its due well played management and our superb coaching staff, this is just the kind of news Devils fans have been hoping for and a better Xmas present would be hard to find. The new year is just gonna get better and better, Huge welcome to Cardiff Jamie you will love it here, its the best place in the UK to live, and the fans are second to none.
HAPPY HOCKEY DAYS.
PS
One thing about this great club is that when things get tough, the Devils get tougher. ;)

rolf

whoooooooosh proper chrimboh. gonna git meself one o they half season half tickets now an mebbe one fer me darterrrrrr an aaaaall

enny wun else as daff as me or pisjhed as it wood appear?

new flatmate anyone?

:mrgreen:

rolf

bah humbug, sent my e.mail to the team. now just gotta wait and hope for some xmas cards with stuff (notes) falling out of em.............even at my age!!

wallop next year we gonna smash it all!

voth26

awe some news really cant wait till friday now, welcome to cardiff jamie and welcome to the one and only CARDIFF DEVILS. we need to really get behind the guys friday night, and when the guys line up give them plenty of cheers when they are announced to let them know we are behind them 100%, and extra cheer for jamie to let him know he's very welcome in the bbt.

looks good, and i m shore he will improve the team a bit like weller did last year, thank you for the xmas presie P R, it is so welcome and well apreciated in these times of scintedness. i shall buy an extra 50/50 and shirt of back ticket to help fund jamies arrival, if we all did this on top of turning up every week , we would be in a much better place, cant wait for friday now. welcome to cardiff jamie.

TheStub

Re: Re: Jamie Vanderveeken signs

redtilldead said:
looks good, and i m shore he will improve the team a bit like weller did last year, thank you for the xmas presie P R, it is so welcome and well apreciated in these times of scintedness. i shall buy an extra 50/50 and shirt of back ticket to help fund jamies arrival, if we all did this on top of turning up every week , we would be in a much better place, cant wait for friday now. welcome to cardiff jamie.
Except the 50/50 goes to Junior Development and not the club.

osh

Well, fair play to PR. He has allowed the coach to bring in a decent D and strengthen the side for a very big game on Friday.

I seriously cannot wait till Friday now, out of the blue signing and it looks like it's a freakin' awesome signing! Each time I think about it, the game this Friday is definitely not one to be missed!
Welcome to the Cardiff Devils Jamie!

Koop11

Great bit of news. It’s been a tough old season but it’s good that PR has recognised that we’re approaching an important part of the year and has bitten the bullet to bring in this signing. Classic ‘you have to speculate to accumulate’. I hope it pays off with a win on Friday that will guarantee us another big home game, or even possibly two.

On the face of it, he looks a very decent signing and will allow Dobben to return to the forward line up to help strengthen our depth of front. Looking at his stats, Vanderveeken will also add some offence from the back and contribute to our mediocre PP. A good move all round by the looks of things.

Welcome to Cardiff Mr Vanderveeken.

Rempel16

This guy looks like an excellent signing, and any powerplay quarterback is going to be a positive addition to our line-up this year.

Well done to G and Franny, and a thank you to Mr Ragan.