is this one of the worst Devils team ever

Finny

No they're not. Not even close.

There are some very talented players in our roster, but for one reason or another they are out of confidence and out of form and not clicking together.

Have Hope#35

bozman said:
what do you think ??
A number of players are capable of a lot more... If they play like we've seem them play then I don't think it's a bad team!? Not enough stand out players, only Davies, Marsh and Lord on a regular basis...

wildthing74

Dunno why I'm responding but really? Collectively the team that started the season was probably one of the most talented we have had in the EIHL era and not even close to be the worst but a combination of bad luck,suspensions deserved and undeserved,loss of confidence and some down right stupid management decisions has meant this team has not reached it's potential.
I would put money though with stability and the right direction this group of guys is still good enough to win a trophy wether it be CC or playoffs.

voth26

No I don't think it is at all the guys are trying to do their best in what is a very difficult situation NONE of which is their doing, they signed for G who a lot of people have a respect for ie previous players and coaches around the league, but they now play for a coach the majority of people don't like and an owner who has an ego the size of wales, who insists on interfering in a sport he admits he knows bugger all about!!! How would you feel in that situation :roll:

bozman

Thread starter #11
oh sorry thought this was a forum for peoples opinions and questions i must be mistaken eh bennh84 and kettdevil

Temme

I'm pretty sure every other poster on this forum disagrees totally with you. We were many peoples favourites for the league for a reason.

But it's your opinion and I guess your entitled to it. :D

Not sure how it helps anything though. Posts like this tend to belong on steeltalk.

This team seam to be working as hard as possible to get results, and I think that with a little luck in front of goal they can turn in round, no matter what i'll still be there giving my support.

bozman

Thread starter #15
Temme said:
I'm pretty sure every other poster on this forum disagrees totally with you. We were many peoples favourites for the league for a reason.

But it's your opinion and I guess your entitled to it. :D

Not sure how it helps anything though. Posts like this tend to belong on steeltalk.
Its a question and not an opinion I have seen plenty of worse teams in my years supporting my blovd Devils

Gazza272 said:
Can we not just have one hockey thread?

Unfortunately not it seems! :roll:
Keeping it on subject though I don't think it's the worst,I think Lord is fantastic and Kurka is clearly a class above. Hoping players like Mac/Blight and Myers find the form they had last season.