Is this hit worth a 3 match ban ?

Ocko

Definitely not worthy of a ban but Gomenyuk is a dirty player and a bit of a cheap shot so I won't lose any sleep on his injustice.

Is this hit worth a 3 match ban? Definitely not IMHO - it appears to be a well timed hip check.

Yes Peacock may have got injured, but this is a physical sport, people do get injured from time to time - Man up!!

Trouble is the league rely on a one man disciplinary committee - Amazing how conveniently the disciplinary review was able to be held (& adjudication dispensed) within 24 hours of the event

Does Hanson not recognise the inconsistency of his own actions? Some hearings take 3-4 days to convene and issue outcomes

The present system stinks, one rule for the less favourable clubs and another rule/interpretation for the "chosen" clubs. In any other sport, such a cras system would be charged with bringing the game into disrepute.

D

Deleted member 1337

A great hit, no ban or penalty. A clean, good hit, nothing the matter with it. Madness!
I agree with Armchair Coach also.

Paul Sullivan

If that's worthy of a ban we should be grateful Stephen Cooper played for us in the HPL era, or he would've sat for 90% of his games.

Mooney#16

Again I just find whatever Moray sees just completely at odds with my opinion. How that hit is a clip. He has hip checked him across half peacocks hips and his forward motion spun him. Nasty hit and injury to take but legal. To levy three matches on that. Again just bizarre interpretation. As with all things EIHL the officiating of physical hockey is again short of standard. I honestly think the discipline needs to be a three man panel of one ref and two former players.