Votes: 3 5.7%
  • rubbish

Votes: 48 90.6%
  • don't care

Votes: 2 3.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JC23

Fairly sure Sully has already mentioned on Twitter he's got plans for the intro for the start of the season.

Definitely happier with the old intro last night, the whole night seemed more electric because of it, minus a couple of minutes in the second where the fans fell silent for a while - although this did mean we could all hear the calls being made by players on the ice, which I thought was cool.

Especially when I heard one of the Zagreb team call out "odd man rush!" Right before they actually went and did it, and almost scored.

But overall, definitely think the intro from the end of last year needs to go, just goes to show sometimes outsourcing to a company who maybe aren't so steeped in the history of the club isn't going to match up to leaving it in the hands of a long time supporter in Sully.

Just my 2p worth.

Koop11

The ‘old’ intro used last night is much better in respect of the audio and getting the crowd going. I personally would like to see this somehow combined with the hugely impressive graphics used in the ‘new’ intro. It would be a shame to waste that as it looks great but unfortunately on its own does not engage the crowd which is the fundamental objective of any sporting intro.

Wasn't able to make either of the Zagreb games, but I'm really glad the old intro was brought back for the Sunday game.

Unlike most people who've posted here, I don't think the CGI intro that was initially used at IAW was any good - thought it looked a bit cheap, and was not a fan of the media company's lingering bit of self promotion in our intro - and it didn't do anything to build up the atmosphere.

If the video for the 'BBT intro' gets updated, then I think that will sort things out nicely. Or as others have said, seen as it's the 30th anniversary, a compilation of clips from the past 30 years.