Inside the Devils, episode 3.

Wannabe2

Thread starter #1
Loved every minute of that, first class production and certainly hit the spot. Well done everyone involved it was pure class, and so enjoyable. It’s productions like this that keep this club the best in the league for enjoyment, entertainment, and a pure joy to watch. Thanks everyone, that was so LUSH.

MA18

Great product, narration and footage.

Can see the dynamic in the group.

A few microphones dotted about could be a good idea, on the players or in the dressing room etc.

E.D.S.

Take a bow. Great viewing.
Lovely message from Steve at the end. Completely in touch with what it means “the fans have given up a sizeable amount of their disposable income”. He got on the megaphone and told the fans to get in the fan zone to meet the players. The players turned up for photos and autographs and all looked happy to do so.
This is some club.

E.D.S.

Joey summed up that first game…. Just can’t get over how we lost it. Still have no idea but brilliant footage to see what it meant to them all. They were gutted.

Loved PR: “I don’t say this often but you owe me one”… just first class coaching.

moggy#9

I enjoyed it. Another fascinating episode. I think it was the right decision just to focus on that weekend. Reading between the lines maybe some of the newer members of the team are starting to understand the level of intensity that is required in this league and for this club.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again, PR is a seriously impressive individual.