Inside the devils ep 2

Haha - That speech by Russell was like something out of a Rocky movie - got me well pumped. Joking aside, excellent production and great insight into the team and everything surrounding it. After some really sticky moments the past couple of years you really sense a renewed environment of stability and an expectation of excellence - and if your not contributing with hard work then you had better change, sharpish! The team is responding too - long may it continue throughout the campaign!!

Wannabe2

Very good watch not as professional as volume one production wise, but awesome to watch good footage of our club and what’s going on. Few blips that need ironing out before final edit, but thanks guys for keeping us all up to speed with what’s happening. Thanks guys,

I've been a little critical of the Devils messaging this year and how some potential positives had turned into own goals because of the less than stellar comms around them. So credit where its due, I think they've got this one pretty much spot on. Really looking forward to the next episode.

BostonBart22

Once again brilliant footage especially when chad wants to dance with someone, I hope this guy is getting paid for this in someway shape or form, brilliant stuff all round, i thought it was better than the first edition...just saying..

BostonBart22

Haha - That speech by Russell was like something out of a Rocky movie - got me well pumped. Joking aside, excellent production and great insight into the team and everything surrounding it. After some really sticky moments the past couple of years you really sense a renewed environment of stability and an expectation of excellence - and if your not contributing with hard work then you had better change, sharpish! The team is responding too - long may it continue throughout the campaign!!
Imagine Dupes in the same situation, Quote..."Its ok boys i know your playing shit but your ok as all my mates will start next game, just go out and enjoy the next period.

I was thinking last night that it would be interesting to have had a similar fly on the wall doc of DuPont and also Skalde for comparison in the dressing room.
I know we all joke about DuPont and his mates but I for one don’t know if he was timid in dressing room or not.
Maybe some do?? I’d be interested in some insider info lol