Info for those travelling to Sheffield - 12th Jan

TheStub

Re: Re: Info for those travelling to Sheffield - 12th Jan

Chris said:
Early hours of the morning easily i'd have thought.

Game won't finish until 10, maybe 10:30pm and i'd guess it's at least 4 hours on a coach back from Sheffield with 1 stop somewhere.

Chris.
That's the only thing putting me off. If the bus gets back to the rink around 2:30 I wont be home until almost 4 o'clock. That means a day and a half off work and probably meetings to rearrange. :(

Still tempted though.

Glad to read Imaginet will be doing the Steelers website. Top quality firm, and keeps cash and skills in Wales.

DevilDom

Sheincar said:
Think it being a mid week game will put a lot of people off. Plus it'll only run if a full bus.
True, but i'm going to make the effort I think and I hope enough do to get a full bus as its a fantastic offer and it would be nice to show our appreciation by enough people going.

I reckon I can get away with taking half day leave on the Wednesday, sleeping on the coach coming back and then being a bit tired in work on Thursday!

Really good offer, hopefully the club will do more like this.

Wish I could go, but it's midweek so will have to give it a miss :(
Hope the club give this another go on a sat/sun game soon though! :D

osh

DevilDom. Looks like you mentioned this at the right time. I also thought it would have applied to Wednesday's game judging by what was recorded from the minutes pf the meeting. Nice to see the club have reacted ( someone from the club must read the forum eh ) and it looks a very good offer. For those going up, enjoy! Lets hope for a good display from the guys.

A

Anonymous

How will i be able to pay for the trip?

can i pay on the day?

is this trip still going ahead?

TheStub

Looks like the first coach is almost full, so looking good to go ahead at the moment.

Think you can pay by card on the phone.

A

Anonymous

We need roughly 20 odd people for the 2nd bus to go ahead,

People put your names down coz i want to go :)

Could go dressed as a steeler fan, place ourselves at strategic points around the rink and jump up and cheer every time devils score, funny to watch the bewildered look of the 'real steelers fans' faces :lol: