Inferno TV - Episode 1

Good show guys and like the new chants, been thinking of what we could do for the new guys this year so was going to post about chants.

Can't help feeling we really should get the macarena going when Mac scores :Banana :RAWK Just a thought :D I know he had return of the mac last season but not such a good one for the crowd.

Also we really need to start using "we have ourselves a Conboy!" from the 1978 film Convoy for those who remember it. :lol:

Look forward to the next show.

mazza03

Wizard91 said:
Good show guys and like the new chants, been thinking of what we could do for the new guys this year so was going to post about chants.

Can't help feeling we really should get the macarena going when Mac scores :Banana :RAWK Just a thought :D I know he had return of the mac last season but not such a good one for the crowd.

Also we really need to start using "we have ourselves a Conboy!" from the 1978 film Convoy for those who remember it. :lol:

Great ideas :pickle

Tyke Devil

Wizard91 said:

How dare you Sir? :lol:

viewtopic.php?p=120071#p120071

Is this a situation where I can call "shananigans"?(Sp?) Never really understood what that meant to be honest! :oops:

Sorry Tyke Devil, hadn't searched the forum to see that post but good minds think alike, fair play for getting in first.

I'm just glad I'm not the only one who remembers that film :)

At least we have 2 votes.