Inferno Merch - Update

James

Administrator
Thread starter #1
I've had some samples through of merchandise and they are looking great. Rather than screen printing they are using heat sealed cut vinyl so look very crisp and last really well (I've had one sample for a few months and after a lot of washes it still looks new) I hope to get some photos done over the next few days but so you know the range will be ..

Tshirts - Inferno Logo on front, small url on rear ... £12

Long Sleeved T-Shirts - 'O' with horns on front, Inferno logo in black white and red on arm, small url on rear ... £15 - Avaliable in mens and ladies cut

Hoodies - Overhead, really nice and thick. 'O' with horns on front, Inferno logo in black white and red on arm - £20

Polo shirt - embroidered 'O' with horns on left breast, inferno logo on right sleeve - £14

I also have a sample of a baseball shirt, which I think looks great but the material is quite thin so I want to check robustness before I put them on sale. That will be the same cost as the long sleeved shirts.

All are available in black, tshirts are also available in white. I suspect red might also be available if people ask. The items will be made on order so we don't have any minimum order to worry about, or stock to hold. It will probably take about 14 days from order to delivery.

James

Administrator
Thread starter #5
Sorry, missed that one. Polos are £14. (Updated OP) Haven't worked out postage yet, I can hand deliver at the games or people can pick up from the city centre, but yes I'm willing to post out.

James

Administrator
Thread starter #7
All sizes from small to 3XL I think but will check. Once I know the full details I'll place a page on the main site with photos etc.

rocketbob

Re: Re: Inferno Merch - Update

James said:
I'm willing to post out.
Great. :-D (it's a bit far to come to the rink/city center from Newcastle). Let me know when you have worked out postage and I will send you a cheque or whatever your preferred payment method is.

drainage

What are the actual sizes ? What chest size would S, M , L etc equate to ?

Am certain I am not an XL !! But not sure where to pitch myself based on S, M etc

Thanks

DevilDom

drainage said:
What are the actual sizes ? What chest size would S, M , L etc equate to ?

Am certain I am not an XL !! But not sure where to pitch myself based on S, M etc

Thanks
You are quite butch though Helen!