In a nutshell - apologies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark666

Thread starter #1
Firstly, I'm sorry, I know this is lazy.

I'm a long time Devils fan but life, work and the Atlantic have come between me and my beloved team in the last couple of seasons. I've been following their exploits and enjoying the odd web stream and MNL but the last few weeks events seem to have outpaced my ability to watch from afar.

Can anyone summarise the current situation for me and separate fact (sorry, "FACT") from rumor?

Has G actually been fired? :eek: What about Franny? Has the Devils official twitter feed been taken over by a petulant toddler? How many players do we have left and how many are we looking for? Popes job title changes every time i look at the Devils website. I'm confused.

If someone can help me out that would be great.

Mark666

Thread starter #2
I've read that through and it might look at bit like facetious trolling. But I'm 100% just confused and out of the loop...

Chris

Administrator
I've locked this because we really don't need another thread for this to be discussed on.

If someone wants to try and condense it down, then they can pm you.

Otherwise, this is probably the thread with the most information on it, or at least the initial statement --> viewtopic.php?f=4&t=7616

Status
Not open for further replies.